PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to do to get some credit?

noobalicious
12/7/2008, 12:33 AM
If we score too much we're idiotic, unsportsmanlike a-holes.

If we score too little, as Brent Mushburger and Kirk "I Heart Tebow" alluded to, then we may not be doing enough to deserve the national championship.

Unbelievable.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/7/2008, 12:36 AM
Ummm, be USC?

JaxSooner
12/7/2008, 12:39 AM
Brent Dooshberger would just as soon fellate Tim Tebow as look at him. It's uncanny, really.

We more than did enough to get in to the championship game. More than enough.

OUinFLA
12/7/2008, 12:43 AM
Ive always enjoyed being on the side of running up the score rather than being the team that scored less than their opponent.

I can put up with the cracks for being too good.

Bobby Bowden said " I can't coach both teams"

StormySooner-IN
12/7/2008, 12:43 AM
We should win every game 31-0 and we'd be fine.

BoulderSooner79
12/7/2008, 12:45 AM
The announcers were very OU complimentary tonight and I never heard them even hint that UT should be considered over OU for the title game. They hyped up that 60 point scoring streak thing because they didn't have much to talk about with the game being a rout. And Tebow had a great game as did Sam. I saw or heard nothing in the game to bitch about. Even the refs did pretty well - that pass interference call against Jackson is the only thing I can remember.

boomersooner28
12/7/2008, 01:00 AM
You can kiss Sam's Heisman goodbye as well. 50 TD's to 6 Ints just isn't good enough. He doesn't have the heart, the passion, the leadership of Tebow. Just not in the same class. :rolleyes:

kevpks
12/7/2008, 01:32 AM
I think the Pac-10 and Big 10 regions are the real wild card in the Heisman voting since those regions don't have a viable candidate. This is going to be close.