Lofton
Smith

Lost for the Season
Reynolds
Box

Lost for Part of the Season
Granger
English

A lot of MIA's, but BV got the job done.

BOOMER

BoulderSooner79
12/7/2008, 12:26 AM
Now you've opened a can 'o worms ;)

I heard we only had 2 returning starters on D from last year's CCG. Is that true? McCoy and Harris? I don't think they list Granger as a starter, but he is close. You would have to count English since he played some tonight, but didn't start.

aurorasooner
12/7/2008, 12:36 AM
I thought it was a great game plan tonight on D. If Mizzou would've had 6 timeouts in the 1st half Booger would've used them all.
I really worry about the bowl game though. On offense if we do the SOS and don't mix in a few new wrinkles like the last several bowl games, then our running game will get stuffed and we'll become one dimensional. With Sam supposedly having hand surgery tomorrow, I would expect that he won't be able to practice for at least 3 weeks, but I don't have a clue. As far as our defense goes, I just don't have a clue which one will show up. If we get the nod to play UF in the BCS, imo it'll take not only a great defensive game-plan but also disciplined defensive effort by our players to keep UF under 40. If UF can't jump Texas and we happen to draw a Texas rematch, then it'll be a damn war, but we'd still better be able to give them a few new looks on offense from the opening KO.

DangTire
12/7/2008, 02:17 AM
It'll be the same defense that always shows up against a QB that can run. It'll bleed yardage and points like it's been gut shot but will more than likely be a non-factor if the O comes to play.