PDA

View Full Version : Boogereaters list of excuses for this loss

achiro
12/6/2008, 11:51 PM
He got an "I'm breaking up with you" text from Colt just before the game.

I had a cold feet.

SouthFortySooner
12/7/2008, 12:27 AM
He could'nt get to the sideline to fall down to keep his drives alive,

Tulsa_Fireman
12/7/2008, 12:28 AM
This was a heavy flow week and is suffering from a touch of anemia because of it.

bringit
12/7/2008, 12:55 AM
It was that time of the month and was just so bloated :0

soonerinabilene
12/7/2008, 12:59 AM
"We were just too prepared mentally to play physically."

aurorasooner
12/7/2008, 03:25 AM
pwned.
Oklahoma has now — in four games against Daniel — recovered two of his five fumbles, picked off eight passes and sacked him nine times.

Oh yes, and beaten Daniel-led Missouri teams by a collective 167-79. Despite throwing TD passes of 27 yards to Maclin, 9 yards to Tommy Saunders and 8 yards to Chase Coffman on Saturday night, Daniel has thrown only four scoring passes against the Sooners.

He’s completed 110 of 173 passes, but Oklahoma has picked off eight against him.

On Saturday night, completing 27 of 43 passes with two picks, Daniel gouged 255 yards out of the air against the OU defense. But that total was the second lowest of his career against the Sooners. Against so many teams, “Our offense is an exceptional machine,” Daniel has said.

“We feel like the only people that can stop us are ourselves,” he said earlier this week.

Oklahoma could stop MU, did stop MU, always seemed to stop MU.

Not just in games involving Daniel, of course.

Oklahoma has won 19 of 20 games against Missouri and seven straight since the Tigers won 20-6 over a John Blake-coached squad in Columbia in the fall of 1998.

By halftime on Saturday night before a crowd of 71,004 — many of whom in black and gold began heading to the exits long before the end — it became obvious that Daniel would not change any of that.

SoonerDood
12/7/2008, 03:59 AM
they didn't learn from last year.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/7/2008, 09:13 AM
Why on earth would Mizzou speak about the 2 games last year as flukes? According to Sam on the post game with Already Been Crapped, that was motivation enough.

When has Mizzou ammounted to anything - ever? They should shut their frickin' trap and be humble UNTIL they WIN something!

Monster Zero
12/7/2008, 09:13 AM
Hey - why was Patton in at the end of the game instead of Chase?

fadada1
12/7/2008, 09:19 AM
it's one thing to be confident before a game - it's completely different to be stupid.

a big F-YOU to chase, texas, and espn.

tulsaoilerfan
12/7/2008, 10:40 AM
Someone must have told Chase "Curtis said to tell u hi" right before kick off

tulsaoilerfan
12/7/2008, 10:41 AM
I don't see how Mizzou could have lost considering the big emotional team meeting they had during the week; you know, the one where everyone was yelling and crying? That was actually a story on ESPN yesterday and i about puked

sooner518
12/7/2008, 10:46 AM
they must have used all their energy screaming and yelling at that meeting. i heard it was INTENSE!!!!!!

Flagstaffsooner
12/7/2008, 10:58 AM
Chase saw Brown do the hook em thing and thought it was a new high power picking and eating technique.

Okie35
12/7/2008, 11:07 AM
"the intense closed door meeting amongst the team last friday took so much out of us that we were exhausted come kickoff time"

"we tried to make a historic comeback but apparently in disgust colt changed his number by halftime... but we kissed and made up after the game"

MojoRisen
12/7/2008, 11:13 AM
Colt I wished I could quit you....

oumartin
12/7/2008, 11:13 AM
Booger is a reflection of Stinkel. The dude has an arrogance about him that seems to bite him in the arse against quality competition

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 02:02 PM
Excuses for the loss? He thought he saw #40, Curtis Lofton on the field and got scared, because Chase isn't a man yet. [hairGel]

Veritas
12/7/2008, 02:09 PM
Chase was still a bit weak in the knees from his sexytexting with Colty.

achiro
12/7/2008, 02:11 PM
with all due respect to Lofton and the great jo he did last year, he had nothing to do with the beat down the d delivered last night.

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 02:33 PM
with all due respect to Lofton and the great jo he did last year, he had nothing to do with the beat down the d delivered last night.

Turn on your sarcasm detector. ;)

Jacie
12/7/2008, 02:44 PM
Defensively, the tigahs practiced all week on schemes to stop OUr running attack, specifically DeMarco Murray. When Murray unexpectedly injured his knee on the opening kickoff, their whole week's worth of practice became . . . worthless. They were completely unprepared to deal with Mossis Madu. Really, you should feel sorry for them. If it hadn't been for that one unfortunate circumstance they surely would have stopped the Sooner attack cold!

tooslow
12/7/2008, 03:03 PM
Hey - why was Patton in at the end of the game instead of Chase?

To make sure Bradford would not come back in. Usually, but not always, when one team cedes by putting in their back up, the other team does the same. Maybe next time Mizzou will put their back-up in early. Bradford did not play a down after Patton came in. :D