PDA

View Full Version : Kirk????

soonersam
12/6/2008, 11:34 PM
This thread has nothing to do with the fact my wife would sprint away from me to be with him!

But,,,,,, His head, nose, and every comment up UT's butt is getting old!

DrZaius
12/6/2008, 11:38 PM
What has pissed me off tonight is he has already started the Tebow vs a Big 12 defense crap and this game is not even over yet.

SCOUT
12/6/2008, 11:41 PM
I believe that Tebow will do a lot of damage against our, and most, big 12 defenses. However, I think our offenses will completely shred the vaunted SEC defense.

I can't wait to play Florida, but I wish it would have been Alabama.

soonersam
12/6/2008, 11:57 PM
I'm freaked out by our offense!!! I'm just worried a 4 week layoff might cool us off. I'm fairly sure we could play the Texans next week and win by 14.5

soonersam
12/6/2008, 11:58 PM
I'm freaked out by our offense!!! I'm just worried a 4 week layoff might cool us off. I'm fairly sure we could play the Texans next week and win by 14.5

aurorasooner
12/7/2008, 12:04 AM
Overall, pleased with Kirk, Brent, and ABC tonight. No phone calls to Mack, and a minimal amount of Big 12 tiebreaker crap. I think ESPN and ABC got the message this week that that's the preset rules and that's the way the dice rolled with the BCS. Overall a pretty good broadcast with the exception of that 2nd half crap something about Mizzou out-gaining us in the 2nd half. I've got a feeling that that message may have been passed along to our coaches and they may have decided OK, instead of just running it the rest of the game, we'll just play like it's 0-0.
I'll also be interested to see if Booger gives us any credit in his post game or if he got some Saturday afternoon deathly illness that caused him to throw 2 picks and cough up 1 fumble.

sooneron
12/7/2008, 12:07 AM
I'm sorry, I think the sec defenses are better, but probably not prohibitively. There's only one offense in that conference that I would rate a 9 and that's UFla.
I'm willing to bet that UTerus' D would stack up against most of the Ds and our's would still rate somewhere in the upper middle of the pack out there.

soonersam
12/7/2008, 12:15 AM
I'm shocked ABC did'nt have conference call on air with Mack, Leach, Obama, and Oj Simpson how terrible the system is!

soonersam
12/7/2008, 12:22 AM
This season reminds me of the USC "ap" champioship year...... They signed up to be part of the BCS but happily accepted the ap NC throphy *******

They're becoming Bama with NC's having *********

SoonerLB
12/7/2008, 12:27 AM
I figure Sam will probably throw for a couple TD's while Tebow is loading the team upon his superman shoulders since he has to carry them everywhere they go.
And jeebus, he's got half as many passing yards, and half as many passing TD's as Sam, ..............we're doomed! ;)

bigfnndn
12/7/2008, 12:32 AM
Personally I thought all the campaigning for tebow for the heisman. And how we didn't belong. Unless we hung 60.

Well you know what screw musberger and herbstreit.

Am proud to be a SOONER FAN..and witness history...
60+ in 5 straight games....

F*CK tex-***....

WE ARE OKLAHOMA....LET THE HATE CONTINUE...

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!