PDA

View Full Version : In Mizzou game, I think it would be...

Dan Thompson
12/6/2008, 02:32 PM
a good idea if we score and make the '700' point, whoever makes the score carries the ball over and gives it to Bob and let him hold the ball in the air.

Frozen Sooner
12/6/2008, 02:34 PM
It'd be a 15-yard penalty by rule.

Pvt Joker7
12/6/2008, 02:35 PM
I think it would be a good idea if we made Chase Daniel cry.

okiewaker
12/6/2008, 02:41 PM
funny to watch chase go in deep with the index, this time.

GottaHavePride
12/6/2008, 03:21 PM
I'd rather have our players focused on the GAME, rather than mentally keeping track of how many points we have and what goofy thing we should do to celebrate.

Records are meaningless.

WIN.

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2008, 03:45 PM
Yep, just WIN.

I don't like the field conditions, the weather (wind), or the fact every single talking head is taking OU in a rout. I sure hope the players haven't been listening to that stuff.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2008, 04:21 PM
I'd rather have our players focused on the GAME, rather than mentally keeping track of how many points we have and what goofy thing we should do to celebrate.

Records are meaningless.

WIN.

That's absolutely right for the players.

I on the other hand hope we do make the record so we'll get that little bet of extra coverage to help push voters.

StoopTroup
12/6/2008, 04:42 PM
We just followed The Pride and equipment trailer into The Arrowhead Complex. We are pysched!

Also...we stopped at Quik Trip to fill the car up when we got into KC. My Wife took the kids inside but when I got inside he was standing by himself talking to one of the QT guys. As I appoached them I heard my Son (6 years old) say "We're gonna KICK THEIR BUTT!". The QT guy tells me..."You've got quite the little Jim Rhome there." I told him I'm pretty sure he's right. By the time we left that place everybody was cracking up.

I believe all my training has taken hold. :D

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !