PDA

View Full Version : Hornfans take on College Gameday.

adoniijahsooner
12/6/2008, 12:38 PM
Those guys are pretty depressed over there.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5823853&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

sooner518
12/6/2008, 01:00 PM
LOL. I love it. To their credit, there are at least a couple Whorns over there who will counter their BS with a simple "we lost to Tech..."

however the majority of them just spout off the party lines: "but the SEC does it THIS WAY..... the Big 12 should do that!!"

Biggest whiners I've ever seen. You'd think they'd be somewhat accepting of it by now

oumartin
12/6/2008, 01:28 PM
let em go play in the SEC, I sure miss the big 8

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/6/2008, 01:42 PM
let em go play in the SEC, I sure miss the big 8

Amen to that. Don't let the door hit you on the way out either!

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 01:46 PM
Analyse this!

There horn fans? let'em cry, let'em fly their little planes, let'em ruin the universities image and then let'em eat shat and die.

But I do feel sorry for them whiny, sniveling, cud chewing weasels. :D

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2008, 02:05 PM
however the majority of them just spout off the party lines: "but the SEC does it THIS WAY..... the Big 12 should do that!!"

Yep. And watch the Big12 change the rule and the next time this happens, the new rule will eliminate UT as where the old one would favor them. Karma is beeotch.

okiewaker
12/6/2008, 02:15 PM
Alot of this whining bs is because of the greatest sports station evar. My boss is still whining. Sent me a txt and email today, with an attachment, several times trying to get his point across.

Crimson Kid
12/6/2008, 02:28 PM
Yep. And watch the Big12 change the rule and the next time this happens, the new rule will eliminate UT as where the old one would favor them. Karma is beeotch.

That's allright let them, then come next year when we beat them out again with their own rule, it will be even sweeter.:D

Seriously though, i understand what their feeling and we would be upset also if we were in their shoes, Duckies anyone? fans sent death threats to the man!!

That's why i hope OUr boys are ready, they gotta show the world that they deserve to be where they are. i think they do, and it's not because i drink the kool-aid. Our d is a bit weak and so is the SP, but i think the O has enough fire power to out score any team.

Pray for a win tonight, and we leave them in our dust for a shot at the NC!!

Bccajun
12/6/2008, 05:20 PM
It must be hard to be a horn fan these days.

I am in south LA and went out today to do some shopping and ran into a horn fan. He saw my hat and started in on me about the Sooners being lucky. I asked him if he thought that Texas knew the rules after the Tech game.

All the young man could say we beat you guys on a neutral field. I asked him if he was ever been to the Cotton Bowl. Of course he said no and went back to Texas beating OU.

I told him we took care of business. Why did Texas not do that. We did we beat OU. My reply was that was only 1/2 of it. That they beat Tech and they are not watching us play.

Then he tells me get this being we are playing the Tigers up there they will beat us being it is a home game for Mizzu. I thought Arrowhead was a neutral field also. :-)

BC