PDA

View Full Version : Ball State has BCS Balloon Busted

stoopified
12/6/2008, 10:07 AM
by Buffalo,42-24.Nate Davis who was proclaimed on an earlier thread to be superior to Bradford was 31-48 for 351 and ONE TD,with one interception.He also had 3 lost fumbles.If Sam throws 48 passes he not only gets the 351 yards but 3-4 TDs and more than likely no picks or fumbles.I tried to find that previous thread extolling Davis,Ball State, and their coach but was unsucessful.

hgarmorer
12/6/2008, 10:20 AM
Congrats to Buffalo, there were bottom dwellers for so long. Good to see them upright for a change.

badger
12/6/2008, 10:35 AM
Let's all sing the song together now:

Nooobodddy knows they had no chance to begin with!

Wait a second... change that to:
EVERYboooooddy knew they had no chance to begin with!
EVERYboooooddy knew the troubles they've had with crap opponents!

tommieharris91
12/6/2008, 10:44 AM
They weren't going to make a BCS game if they won.

TMcGee86
12/6/2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah I watched the game just to see Davis play.

Apparently he was suffering from "flu like symptoms" but damn, he wasn't anything I expected after reading Whitlocks article.

Acutally that's not true, one thing about him was exactly what I expected. His skin color.

I guarantee you if Nate Davis was a white kid at Toledo, Jason Whitlock wouldn't know his name, much less proclaim him to be the best QB in the nation.

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 11:13 AM

Apparently he was suffering from "flu like symptoms" but damn, he wasn't anything I expected after reading Whitlocks article.

Acutally that's not true, one thing about him was exactly what I expected. His skin color.

I guarantee you if Nate Davis was a white kid at Toledo, Jason Whitlock wouldn't know his name, much less proclaim him to be the best QB in the nation.

Yeah, I watched the game last night after reading Whitlock's article. What a waste. Maybe he did have the flu because he sure wasn't very impressive.

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 11:16 AM

That's an affirmative reaction! :D

Breadburner
12/6/2008, 11:19 AM
It's hard to be a fan of these cocky lil underdog teams with a fan base that can't act like they have been there before....I loved seeing that *** kicking last night......

StormySooner-IN
12/6/2008, 11:22 AM
this is the worst thread ever.
Its Ball State and Buffalo....

badger
12/6/2008, 11:46 AM
this is the worst thread ever.
Its Ball State and Buffalo....

But... but... it has so many possibilities!

"BCS: State of Ball is worse than State of Boise."
"Ball State gets balls busted."
"Rammed in the BallS...tate"
"In strange BCS universe, B.S. gets load dropped on by Bulls"

Leroy Lizard
12/6/2008, 11:53 AM
He had a bad game. So what? That doesn't negate all that he has done. And Bradford's season is not finished.

Does the name Jason White ring a bell?

JLEW1818
12/6/2008, 11:55 AM
I'm so glad also. I'm tired of these stupid bull**** teams.

oumartin
12/6/2008, 11:57 AM
Davis has a gun, you can't deny that. But he pulled a tyrell pryor and tried to gain more on a fourth down than he needed and coughed up the ball.

His decisions were iffy

tulsaoilerfan
12/6/2008, 11:59 AM
He had a bad game. So what? That doesn't negate all that he has done. And Bradford's season is not finished.

Does the name Jason White ring a bell?

He stunk it up in the biggest game in the history of Ball State on national tv; pretty much ruins everything he did this season and once again proves that the little boys can't handle the national spotlight

bluedogok
12/6/2008, 03:31 PM

I think his skin color had little to do with his man love from Whitlock, I think it had mainly to do with the fact that Davis had Ball State (where Whitlock played football) to a 12-0 record. I think if he would have been a black kid at Toledo he would not have got that kind of love from Whitlock.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2008, 04:24 PM

Translation - he was ****ting his pants every time he looked at the scoreboard.

stoopified
12/6/2008, 05:54 PM

Does the name Jason White ring a bell?Blow out both of Davis' knees ,make him work hi a$$ off to become a great player tthen you can mention Davis in the same breath with Jason. Secondly in case you forgot JW played in one NC where he played with a bad foot and a bad wrist(and bad playcalling) and was just 5 yards shy of tying the game anyhow.The gowwdns was a complete team meltdown and SHOULD NEVER rest solely on JW's shoulders. Davis however stunk it up and only has the flu to blame and against an unranked team.

Also recheck my original post I never said Davis was finished ,simply that he was not all he was cracked up to be,same as Ball State and their coach.

BTW are you implying that Sam will fall from grace in his next two games?

Since71ASooner4Life
12/6/2008, 07:34 PM
Yea, but there is a bright side to their loss. WE can all be happy the OJ Simpson is finally going to prison where he belongs, and both outcomes occurred on the same day

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2008, 07:44 PM
off-topic much? lol