PDA

View Full Version : Offcial: College Gameday Thread/Early Game: Champ Week

StormySooner-IN
12/6/2008, 09:45 AM
Gameday is live from 'teh biggast game evar!1' Alabama vs Florida...10 est ESPN

On an early look-in of the show....idiots are seen chanting "SEC" over and over....

Enjoy this final weekend of College Football, at least until the bowl games start...

Todays games:
11am CT....
Army vs. Navy....CBS
C-USA: East Carolina vs. Tulsa...ESPN2
Pitt @ UConn....ESPN

12p...
Boston College @ Virginia Tech...ABC

2p....
Washington @ California....FSN

3p....
SEC: Alabama vs. Florida....CBS

330p...
USC @ UCLA....ABC

7p...
BIG XII: MISSOURI vs. OKLAHOMA...ABC
South Florida @ West Virgina

8p...
Arizona State @ Arizonia...ESPN/FSN AZ

Cincinnati @ Hawaii...ESPN2

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 09:48 AM
Let the Gay-tor love feast begin. Kirky is creaming his shorts in anticipation right now.

Lets see how many times they bring up the fact that texas should be over us...

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 10:03 AM
They put Bradford's whirly-bird TD attempt (from the OSU game) in the intro while Big and Rich are singing (well we flew through Oklahoma)...

fadada1
12/6/2008, 10:06 AM
i'd love it if the bama/UF game was a 3-2 final.

IronSooner
12/6/2008, 10:09 AM
Nice to hear about Chase Daniel and Colt McCoy's love affair, thanks worthless sideline reporter

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 10:11 AM
Oh no, Missouri is "emotional" and "offended" and have had a "passionate" team meeting...
Boy, we're in trouble now.

:pop:

Flagstaffsooner
12/6/2008, 10:12 AM
Fasten your seat belts, the espn Tebow slobber is about to begin.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:14 AM
Oh no, Missouri is "emotional" and "offended" and have had a "passionate" team meeting...
Boy, we're in trouble now.

:pop:

They were crying on eachother's shoulders. i bet they were giving each other back rubs and facials too.

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 10:17 AM
Three stooges are wishing for the Mizzou upset. Yank,yank,yank \,yank

IronSooner
12/6/2008, 10:18 AM
This is sickening. Shut the **** up about texas. Even I can't believe how hard they're campaigning. Obama didn't have supporters this passionate

Flagstaffsooner
12/6/2008, 10:19 AM
texass and corso take this
http://www.coloncleansingprograms.com/images/enima.jpg

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:19 AM
Game day crew talking about "if OU loses, who moves into that spot?"

what if alabama loses fu**ers!

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 10:22 AM
Game day crew talking about "if OU loses, who moves into that spot?"

what if alabama loses fu**ers!

Corso says in this case why not a rematch with Florida. What a ****in' asshat.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:22 AM
i seriously don't even know why i am watching this! It's like a train wreck, i can't stop!

ughh...

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:23 AM
now kirk is hyping up the possibilty of a split nat. champ between OU/UT should we both win our bowls.

ridiculous.

someone kick him in da' FACE!

fadada1
12/6/2008, 10:24 AM
is it me, or does ESPN want us to lose.

hey you asshats, try to be a little objective.

SoonerBacker
12/6/2008, 10:24 AM
Surely no one is surprised. They have been creaming themselves over texASS and the Gaytors for over a week now. This just proves what we already knew!

They ARE the TEXSPIN network! F*#K 'EM!

fadada1
12/6/2008, 10:29 AM
was listening to espn radio on the way in... talking about the heisman. basically cowherd said bradford shouldn't get it because he has 5 O-linemen that are NFL callibur, 2 backs with 1000+ yards each, the best TE in the country, and a stable of receivers.

you know, that's fine, but don't punish him because of that. even with 2 backs with 1000+ yards, he still is going to throw for close to 5000 yards and 50+ TDs. even with all the help, he's freaking amazing.

they're saying ponyboy is more valuable to his team. i thought the heisman was awarded to the nations BEST football player - not the one who is best on his team.

a-holes.

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 10:30 AM
I nominate Corso for the Assclown Award...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/rsgibbs1/assclown_mbe.jpg

tbl
12/6/2008, 10:33 AM
Herbie is finally giving Corso a run for his money for the award... Split title with TX were we to beat the SEC champ? Unbelievable...

BetterSoonerThanLater
was listening to espn radio on the way in... talking about the heisman. basically cowherd said bradford shouldn't get it because he has 5 O-linemen that are NFL callibur, 2 backs with 1000+ yards each, the best TE in the country, and a stable of receivers.

you know, that's fine, but don't punish him because of that. even with 2 backs with 1000+ yards, he still is going to throw for close to 5000 yards and 50+ TDs. even with all the help, he's freaking amazing.

they're saying ponyboy is more valuable to his team. i thought the heisman was awarded to the nations BEST football player - not the one who is best on his team.
a-holes.

EXACTLY!! this is just another attempt by ESPiN to realign the rules or traditions in their favor.

oh how I really hate'em

badger
I say they need to update that "Comin' to yer ci-tay!" song.

I would prefer they get a new song, but if not, these are necessary changes...

1- Dump Tennessee.
2- Dump Michigan.
3- Dump Georgia for their arrogance (remember when they chanted 'overrated' at any mention of OU then ended up losing that day to Bammer?!)
4- Dump Notre Dame like Notre Dame should have done to Charlie Weis.

Any nominations for schools to add? I don't think there's any mention of any ACC or Big East schools right now.

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 10:36 AM
I say they need to update that "Comin' to yer ci-tay!" song.

I would prefer they get a new song, but if not, these are necessary changes...

1- Dump Tennessee.
2- Dump Michigan.
3- Dump Georgia for their arrogance (remember when they chanted 'overrated' at any mention of OU then ended up losing that day to Bammer?!)
4- Dump Notre Dame like Notre Dame should have done to Charlie Weis.

Any nominations for schools to add? I don't think there's any mention of any ACC or Big East schools right now.

TCU, Tulsa, Cincy and Boise

tbl
12/6/2008, 10:37 AM
You actually pay attention to that song? All I hear is "coming... to your citaaayy".

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 10:39 AM
You actually pay attention to that song? All I hear is "coming... to your citaaayy".

Yea, because you put your zing in the zang, zang.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:39 AM
don't these guys nkow that there are other teams/games out there than just florida? my gawd! this is insane!

Badger- i agree with what you said. think they should change the song to Thunderstruck by AC/DC and dump all those sh***y schools. maybe add Cincy or TCU ;)

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:41 AM
Kirk looks like he wants to grab Tebones package. geez kirk, show some restaint! :)

MarylandSooner
12/6/2008, 10:41 AM
ESPN College Game day = "National Disgrace"

Sooner's Rule

Flagstaffsooner
12/6/2008, 10:42 AM
Props to Desmond, stfu corso, and herbie *** licker

tommieharris91
12/6/2008, 10:42 AM
Desmond Howard is just like John Kerry with his flip-flops.

bringit
12/6/2008, 10:43 AM
Corso's got jungle fever :0

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 10:44 AM
Corso says his Heisman vote is already in for Colt. "And why not?" he asks.

How about because the more football to be played.

Why can't I just turn this crap off???!

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 10:46 AM
Kirk looks like he wants to grab Tebones package. geez kirk, show some restaint! :)

Yeah, did you see that flash of jealousy in Kirk's eyes when Tebow mentioned Catherine Zeta Jones?

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:47 AM
I wish someone with the ability to do so, would call kirk and corso out. Just like it was said earlier, the heisman not about the best player on his team-- or even the best player on the team you feel got shafted--. it's about the best football player in the country.

Its obvious that these douchbags are just trying to sway voters to give it to Colt as a sign of sympathy for TexSUCKs not being ranked ahead of us.

nothing against Colt, he is a baller, but come on.

SoonerBacker
12/6/2008, 10:51 AM
How long before we get the weekly phone call from Mack?

BetterSoonerThanLater
Yeah, did you see that flash of jealousy in Kirk's eyes when Tebow mentioned Catherine Zeta Jones?

Yeah, did you hear kirk say, " really?' like he was hurt deep in his loins!

its ok kirk, tebow just isn't in to guys like you are. you'll find someone special, keep the filth, er, i mean faith.

:)

StormySooner-IN
yea, this is like watching a trainwreck. it is disgraceful, horrific, distrubing, but i just cant stop...

BigBoomerInBigD
12/6/2008, 10:52 AM
I can't believe that Herbie took t-bow's c**k out of his mouth long enough to talk about texASS.

Flagstaffsooner
12/6/2008, 10:57 AM
That aint mustard corso, thats smegma.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 10:57 AM
I can't believe that Herbie took t-bow's c**k out of his mouth long enough to talk about texASS.

yeah he took it out of his mouth and put it in his..... nevermind. you get the idea:D

StormySooner-IN
12/6/2008, 11:04 AM
And for the icing on the horse**** cake.....Mark Sanchez!!!

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 11:07 AM
dirty sanchez.

Flagstaffsooner
12/6/2008, 11:08 AM
And for the icing on the horse**** cake.....Mark Sanchez!!! Wow what a bunch of messican horse shat.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 11:09 AM
wow! did we just get some props for our '86 sooners D? wow. kirk, i take back all the bad things i ever said about you.... not really, you're still a tool , but nice to see some props

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 11:11 AM
PAC 10 needs to add two teams and a CCG to become a real conference! :P

Flagstaffsooner
12/6/2008, 11:14 AM
wow! did we just get some props for our '86 sooners D? wow. kirk, i take back all the bad things i ever said about you.... not really, you're still a tool , but nice to see some propsHis barbituate supository must be wearing off.

IronSooner
12/6/2008, 11:16 AM

a-holes.

What's their rationale for all the USC guys they love to give it to? I don't remember many of those teams being 1-trick ponies...

TexasEx4OU
12/6/2008, 11:22 AM
"The Nickys" = Spectacular FAIL. Seems that over the years, these ESPN college football segments get gheyer and gheyer. Dr. Lou...The Final Verdict...and now The Nickys.

I'm really starting to wish that there was another reputable, watchable sports outlet on television. Unfortunately, there isn't.

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 11:23 AM
It all make sense now, Mack was campaigning his but off for a Big XII CCG bonus check. Call Bob Mack, he could probably loan you some $ Dip-Shat.

^*\~><~/*^
12/6/2008, 11:23 AM
I am glad I am not watching the "cream fest"

StormySooner-IN
12/6/2008, 11:29 AM
Story about Loadholt now.

:D

Flagstaffsooner
12/6/2008, 11:31 AM
bout time

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 11:36 AM
Schizophrenic the way they hate and then love OU. Guess they need to CYA before tonights beat down.

SoonerBacker
12/6/2008, 11:38 AM
Nice piece on Loadholt. Then Corso tells us that OU will win decisvely v Mizzou and go to Miami. So in his mind, we will play for the BCSC, but we don't deserve it. texASS does.

I'll take #8 despite what Corso thinks. Thanks anyway, Lee.

badger
12/6/2008, 11:39 AM
Funny thought I had this morning...

1- Texas somehow falls out of the top four.
Funny cuz: Texas is no longer guaranteed a BCS spot.
2- Tech promises to buy out the stadium of any unsold tickets to all BCS bowls in campaigning for BCS bowl berth by buying its tickets if it goes.
Funny cuz: It would cost, but it would work.
3- Tech gets the second BCS bowl bid.
Funny cuz: Only two Big 12 schools can get BCS bowl bids.
4- Texas is once again relegated to the first available Big 12 tie-in.
Funny cuz: That will likely be the Holiday Bowl. Again.
5- Texas campaigns for its shot at the national championship from San Diego.
Funny cuz: USC just lost to UCLA and are also now relegated to San Diego... and they are doing the same thing.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/6/2008, 11:42 AM
PAC 10 needs to add two teams and a CCG to become a real conference! :P

In all seriousness to this, why not add a Boise State and a Fresno State or Utah and do this? Bosie State and Utah compalin about not being in BCS games, well here is your chance. I thinks this would be and awesome addition to the conference.

1890MilesToNorman
12/6/2008, 11:47 AM
In all seriousness to this, why not add a Boise State and a Fresno State or Utah and do this? Bosie State and Utah compalin about not being in BCS games, well here is your chance. I thinks this would be and awesome addition to the conference.

Because they would have to change their name to the PAC 12 and order all new stationary. The PAC 10 is a pretty uppity conference and will never do it.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/6/2008, 11:53 AM
Because they would have to change their name to the PAC 12 and order all new stationary. The PAC 10 is a pretty uppity conference and will never do it.

Haha, you know how those California teams can be...all smarts, no common sense. Cal-Berkley, I am talking to you (Stanford, you aren't far behind!) Anyways, it would be a tough alignment too if you did it. You would have to split up on of the California rivalries to do it.

Maybe look like this:

North: WSU, UW, UO, OSU, Cal, BSU
South: Stanford, UCLA, USC, UA, ASU, Utah

I think it would be hard to do an east-west set up with out a lot of traveling, but maybe do something like the ACC

Division A: UCLA, USC, UA, ASU, Boise State, Utah
Division B: UO, OSU, UW, WSU, Cal, Stanford

Just an idea.

nutinbutdust
12/6/2008, 11:56 AM
I think they should do a game changing moment showing Bradford stepping off the bus. I would vote for it.

Boomer Mooner
12/6/2008, 11:58 AM

Get with the program and become a real conference to play with the big boys or shove it uppity.

JLEW1818
12/6/2008, 11:58 AM
There goes Corso again, saying USC is the best team in the nation.

JLEW1818
12/6/2008, 12:01 PM
Corso takes the Tide

Hot Rod
12/6/2008, 12:03 PM
Herbie is finally giving Corso a run for his money for the award... Split title with TX were we to beat the SEC champ? Unbelievable...

So, if Tech had beaten OU and Texas was in our place, they'd give the same consideration to Tech? I didn't think so.

oumartin
12/6/2008, 12:04 PM
Tulsa is playin' in front of a half empty stadium

SeattleOUstudent
12/6/2008, 12:07 PM
Tulsa is playin' in front of a half empty stadium

Shhhh! Dont tell Bri!

fadada1
12/6/2008, 12:14 PM
Maybe look like this:

North Eartquake Zone: WSU, UW, UO, OSU, Cal, BSU
South Earthquake Zone: Stanford, UCLA, USC, UA, ASU, Utah

I think it would be hard to do an east-west set up with out a lot of traveling, but maybe do something like the ACC

Tofu Division: UCLA, USC, UA, ASU, Boise State, Utah
Botox Division: UO, OSU, UW, WSU, Cal, Stanford

Just an idea.

fixed.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/6/2008, 12:52 PM
fixed.

Heh!! That is awesome!

bluedogok
12/6/2008, 03:09 PM
2- Tech promises to buy out the stadium of any unsold tickets to all BCS bowls in campaigning for BCS bowl berth by buying its tickets if it goes.
Funny cuz: It would cost, but it would work.
It worked for Kansas going over Missouri last year.....