PDA

View Full Version : So apparently I have a mystery letter from a chick..

royalfan5
12/6/2008, 09:36 AM
My old roommate just let me know that apparently I got a handwritten letter from a girl at my old address(apparently USPS mail forwarding missed it) I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow, and have no idea who it is from or what is it about. Any guesses on what it might be? Apparently it is letter and not invitation shaped as well. I'm also pretty damn certain that it isn't a you might be the father of my child letter, but I can be a really heavy sleeper at times, so I can't entirely rule it out I guess.

Viking Kitten
12/6/2008, 10:45 AM
Wait, I'm confused. You know the letter is from a girl but you say don't have any idea who it is from... do you mean it is from a girl's name you don't recognize?

OKLA21FAN
12/6/2008, 10:55 AM
Sicem probably has some sort of experience in these mattters :pop:

BillyBall
12/6/2008, 10:56 AM
I'm also pretty damn certain that it isn't a you might be the father of my child letter, but I can be a really heavy sleeper at times, so I can't entirely rule it out I guess.

Heh...

royalfan5
12/6/2008, 12:29 PM
Wait, I'm confused. You know the letter is from a girl but you say don't have any idea who it is from... do you mean it is from a girl's name you don't recognize?My old roommate has the letter, and said it was from a chick, but couldn't remember the actual name.
I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.

Viking Kitten
12/6/2008, 12:31 PM
Handwritten, eh? She's either a hopeless romantic or computer illiterate. Either way, PIITB.

royalfan5
12/6/2008, 12:34 PM
Handwritten, eh? She's either a hopeless romantic or computer illiterate. Either way, PIITB.

I've seem to attract more of the former than the later, and either way that was the plan. Unless is some other random hand written letter for some other reason.

Frozen Sooner
12/6/2008, 12:52 PM
Dear Royalfan5;

You have been served.

Love,

Sallie Mae

Veritas
12/6/2008, 12:57 PM
I'm also pretty damn certain that it isn't a you might be the father of my child letter, but I can be a really heavy sleeper at times, so I can't entirely rule it out I guess.
This sentence is comedy gold.

Rogue
12/6/2008, 01:58 PM
I got nothin'

Chuck Bao
12/6/2008, 06:27 PM
So, you could have a sleeper cell out there?

Ike
12/6/2008, 06:53 PM
not quite the same thing, but this was the first thing I thought of...

"Hello?"
"Hi, this is Jane.”
“Jane? Jane who?”
“Jane. You met me at a party 6 - 8 weeks agooooo. You said I was a real good sport.”
“Oh, yeah. Jane. How the hell are you Jane?”
“Pregnant. And I’m going to jump out a window.”
“Ah. Jane. You are a good sport aren’t you?”

SteelCitySooner
12/6/2008, 07:50 PM
Nothing good is going to come from this thread ..I can tell already.

BillyBall
12/6/2008, 08:10 PM
You may be the complete opposite of Sic Em.... Which is a good thing.

royalfan5
12/6/2008, 08:32 PM
You may be the complete opposite of Sic Em.... Which is a good thing.

I ain't bitching about that for sure.

royalfan5
12/7/2008, 03:34 PM
Got the letter. Turns out it was from a freshman in high school thanking me for the Official FFA Jacket and tie I donated and she was awarded for writing an excellent essay on why she wanted to be in FFA. I had completely spaced off the fact that I had donated a jacket. Sorry that it didn't end all lurid for your entertainment.

SicEmBaylor
12/7/2008, 03:37 PM
Got the letter. Turns out it was from a freshman in high school thanking me for the Official FFA Jacket and tie I donated and she was awarded for writing an excellent essay on why she wanted to be in FFA. I had completely spaced off the fact that I had donated a jacket. Sorry that it didn't end all lurid for your entertainment.

Who says it ended? Did she send a pic?

royalfan5
12/7/2008, 03:44 PM
Who says it ended? Did she send a pic?

No pic, and I will likely never have any interaction with this girl ever, unless she is entered in a FFA event that I judge in the future.

SicEmBaylor
12/7/2008, 03:48 PM
No pic, and I will likely never have any interaction with this girl ever, unless she is entered in a FFA event that I judge in the future.

And you all give me a hard time for a lack of game...

You have her address. Exchange letters, then emails, then call her up, etc. Let it snowball from there.

YWIA

royalfan5
12/7/2008, 03:51 PM
And you all give me a hard time for a lack of game...

You have her address. Exchange letters, then emails, then call her up, etc. Let it snowball from there.

YWIA

You think I should hit on a freshman in High School?

Viking Kitten
12/7/2008, 03:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DWinter/ChrisHanson.png

SicEmBaylor
12/7/2008, 03:54 PM

Cultivating a courtship takes time. By the time you're ready to seal the deal she'll be old enough (hopefully).

Besides, do you know how young those prairie girls used to be married off up there in Nebraska?

royalfan5
12/7/2008, 03:59 PM
Cultivating a courtship takes time. By the time you're ready to seal the deal she'll be old enough (hopefully).

Besides, do you know how young those prairie girls used to be married off up there in Nebraska?

When you have a job, a degree, and dignity, you really don't have to be that desperate.

SicEmBaylor
12/7/2008, 04:14 PM
When you have a job, a degree, and dignity, you really don't have to be that desperate.

I'm perfectly capable of attaining at least 1 out of those 3. ;)

OUHOMER
12/7/2008, 04:42 PM
Sicem. giving relationship advise...... Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue
12/7/2008, 04:58 PM
So, no update on the letter?

royalfan5
12/7/2008, 05:03 PM
So, no update on the letter? It hasn't done any thing notewhile since I posted the what it was and who it was from.

olevetonahill
12/7/2008, 05:28 PM

Hell Bro Sicem goes to the Hospital and Drools at the Nursery window .

Rogue
12/7/2008, 05:42 PM
Oh.

You can see how I missed that.

soonerboomer93
12/8/2008, 02:33 PM
Hell Bro Sicem goes to the Hospital and Drools at the Nursery window .

that's only because sic'em figures he'll still be in college by the time they start their freshman year.

BillyBall
12/8/2008, 02:48 PM

Stanley?

GottaHavePride
12/8/2008, 09:37 PM
Heh. This is royalfan5's day:

mlYkIJVguCU