PDA

View Full Version : "SEC, SEC!!!"

The Maestro
12/6/2008, 09:14 AM
So the first report of Kirk from Atlanta and all the fans in the background are doing the conference chant, "SEC, SEC!!!"

Seriously? Bama and Florida fans unite to chant their conference? Can you imagine OU and Missouri fans in Kansas City chanting, "Big 12, Big 12!"? That is so uber-retarded and the gheyist of ghey!

It is a game for the national title and all they want to do is pump their conference...which, by the way, only has two decent teams. Other than that, who really cares? Start talking smack to each other already!!

Fans of the SEC = strange folks. Keep loving your conference...OU fans are fans of one team, not 12.

And I am already bummed...I hate the end of college football season!

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 09:18 AM
i'm right there with ya brother! this season went waaayyyy too fast. lets just hope it ends the way we all want it to.

in the meantime, i plan on verbally demorallizing all teams not OU today in an attempt to bolster my support for OUr team today! For those of you going to the game.... MAKE IT LOUD!!!!

CORNholio
12/6/2008, 09:20 AM
Heh, they probably don't realize the other team plays in the same conference. Looking forward to chanting "SEC, SEC" in mockery though if OU beats Bamma/Florida in the NC though.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/6/2008, 09:26 AM
SEC,OND

:)

SoonerLB
12/6/2008, 09:35 AM
They've all spent too much time in the swamps, it is supposed to go ......
SEC SUCKS!, SEC SUCKS!

WA. Sooner
12/6/2008, 11:17 AM
SEC,OND

:)

There is the sign to take to Miami

bluedogok
12/6/2008, 03:54 PM
I like to see Big 12 schools do well because it helps the overall perception of the league, but in so far as chanting the conference name, that is pathetic.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2008, 04:19 PM
Well there's a loy of inbreeding down there...