PDA

View Full Version : Longhorn fan gets it....

Dallas
12/5/2008, 11:54 PM
Took this from one of our Cowboys boards. This Longhorn fan gets its. He was defending Oklahoma from this guy.

Originally Posted by *****

Do we really want to dig into OU's cheating past?

Sooners is basically another word for cheaters. It's arguable that your only legit National title that didn't come from cheating came in Stoops 2nd year.

Sticking your chest out about 3 National titles in the 50's is just laughable as well.

If for some strange reason OU wins the BCS title this year you can go ahead and put a big fat asterisk on that crystal ball. And that goes for any team that wins it this year.

From Longhorn fan...********** *********

I'm sorry, but as a fan of Texas football, and a hater of anything OU football, I'd like to say that you have absolutely no credibility.

You're opinion is clouded with bias and you should probably never watch college football again.

You have no clue what you are talking about. I have read many of your posts, and you seem to only address problems that cater to your faulty opinion.

The computers are there to determine stats that no human could possibly calculate. They calculate strength of schedule, and the strength of schedule of opponents.

The Texas head to head argument was enough to keep Texas close to OU in the polls. OU has more quality wins, and their loss was not near as ugly as Texas'.

Everyone saw OU's jump coming after Texas lost to Tech because OU had some very high ranked foes on their schedule, one who beat Texas.

OU's win against the now Big East Champion, and win against highly ranked TCU was a pretty nice non conference resume. Then, their final run added to that is why they are ranked higher.

If anything, fault the Big 12, not the BCS. The BCS did it's job and ranked OU higher due to their strength of schedule and other stats. Oh and not to mention the coaches ranked them higher as well. Let's not forget that Bob Stoops has no vote in the coaches poll.

OU didn't make the rules.

Next year, they'll fix that rule and then Texas will complain about something else. Let's not forget that Texas has had this head to head thing come up before, only they were on the other side. Go check the '06 season and all the b.s. Mack Brown spewed to lobby against aTm's head to head argument.

The rules are set up for a 3 way scenario, and Texas' lack of acknowledging Tech is laughable.

OU will abide by the rules next year if they are changed, just like they did this year.

What do you have to say about Texas struggling in Austin against Oklahoma State? That is the X-Factor. Texas struggled in their final part of their "gaunlet."

You let your bias overlook other parts of the season other than just the head to head.

I know you hate OU, so do I, but you're opinion is unbelievably flawed.

And it's funny how you address cheating. You're like a little kid crying foul just because he/she cannot win.

OU didn't cheat for anything. OU is just like every other major program, only they have always been under the microscope.

Barry Switzer admits guilt to just about every single infraction handed down to him. If you ever take the time to look into his story, you'll understand that many things that he was accused of, is actually legal now. Thanks to him, players that come from families in poverty are now able to work, and receive financial help from the universities. Joe Paterno was a huge advocate of Switzer.

One day, people will be able to look past their silly little kool aid jug and give credit where credit is due. OU has put up a historic offensive season and looked bad ONCE. Texas struggled down the turn and didn't look like a championship team on their own turf against Okie State.

An asterik against OU's title if they win it all? You sir, are a laughable fan and anyone who takes you seriously, including yourself, are some incredibly flawed college football fans.

Widescreen
12/5/2008, 11:58 PM
Somehow I doubt that was a Texas fan.

SoonerSinger3
12/6/2008, 12:16 AM
if that was a longhorn fan, then hell resembles Antarctica right now.

AzianSooner
12/6/2008, 12:19 AM
If that was a whorn fan, then he should defense the 50's championship due to the fact that their Dearest coach De-rail Royal were in the team.

IBleedCrimson
12/6/2008, 12:52 AM
Somehow I doubt that was a Texas fan.

lol me too. Too much logic reason and perspective

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2008, 01:02 AM
It must be some kinda infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters thing.

boomersooner28
12/6/2008, 02:33 AM
Whoever wrote that handed out the biggest jug of bitchslap I have ever witnessed. Remind me not to **** them off. :D

12/6/2008, 03:13 AM
http://www.collegiateimages.com/newsletter/september2006/images/image_CoachBobStoops.jpg
"Hook 'em, in a big way."

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2008, 03:23 AM
I'm gonna have to admit it...

I broke into that guy's house and held his wife and children hostage until he met my demands and posted that. He's actually the guy that set up the 45-35 site.

olevetonahill
12/6/2008, 03:37 AM
I'm gonna have to admit it...

I broke into that guy's house and held his wife and children hostage until he met my demands and posted that. He's actually the guy that set up the 45-35 site.

Good Jorb .

Soonerinatex
12/6/2008, 03:39 AM
Too much logic and accountability for a hornfan.

SicEmBaylor
12/6/2008, 03:47 AM
I like what he had to say about Switzer, and I wish more OU fans would defend Switzer using that logic.

olevetonahill
12/6/2008, 03:48 AM
I like what he had to say about Switzer, and I wish more OU fans would defend Switzer using that logic.

Hows this fer Logic
Ill just kick someass if some one wants to Diss the King .:D

SicEmBaylor
12/6/2008, 04:21 AM
Hows this fer Logic
Ill just kick someass if some one wants to Diss the King .:D

No argument here.
When we fired our last coach (Morriss if you keep track of them as they come and go), I shot an email off to our AD suggesting he hire Barry Switzer as our next coach.

The Canadian SOB didn't respond or take my advice. ;)

olevetonahill
12/6/2008, 04:25 AM
No argument here.
When we fired our last coach (Morriss if you keep track of them as they come and go), I shot an email off to our AD suggesting he hire Barry Switzer as our next coach.

The Canadian SOB didn't respond or take my advice. ;)

What a dumbass