PDA

View Full Version : Tim Cowlishaw and Woody Paige just gave Jay Mariotti a Giant Biatch Slap

noobalicious
12/5/2008, 05:10 PM
Jay Mariotti basically said a Mizzou win would make things fairer because then Texas would get in which is fair because of 45-35

Cowlishaw basically yelled at Mariotti for arbitrarily taking Tech out of the equation. Woody Paige said something similar. JA Adande concurred.

Woo hoo! That's gotta be encouraging for the human polls if we win.

Knippz
12/5/2008, 05:12 PM
HAHA! I told y'all that Woody Paige is teh sh*t too!!

JLEW1818
12/5/2008, 05:13 PM
yep seen it, at least some people out there have common sense. Cowlishaw will also say,,,, USC has 1 title this decade, LSU won in 03-04 not USC and the AP trophy

sooner518
12/5/2008, 05:17 PM
I saw it. It was awesome.

Cowlishaw: This is a 3 way tie. Not a two way tie! Why not Texas Tech??

Mariotti: Because they're not in the discussion!!!

Cowlishaw: Why aren't they in the discussion? Because you arbitrarily decided they aren't in it?

Mariotti: ugghhh what? Im a ******nozzle..................................

pWn3D!

adoniijahsooner
12/5/2008, 05:18 PM
Woody and Tim are my favorite on pti. Mariotti and Plackse or whatever his name is are the worst.

Widescreen
12/5/2008, 05:29 PM
What show is this?

Knippz
12/5/2008, 05:30 PM
Around the Horn

noobalicious
12/5/2008, 05:31 PM
haha and then Cowlishaw laughed at the AP Big 12 awards because McCoy was offensive player of the year but Bradford was 1st team QB.

Awesome episode of Around the Horn

JLEW1818
12/5/2008, 05:34 PM
Around the Horn is great

soonerinabilene
12/5/2008, 05:47 PM
Jay Mariotti is a c*nt who should die of aids. If he could get aids of the leukimia of the eye, that would be great.

aurorasooner
12/5/2008, 06:04 PM
haha and then Cowlishaw laughed at the AP Big 12 awards because McCoy was offensive player of the year but Bradford was 1st team QB.

Awesome episode of Around the Horn Then Woody laughed and began to say "that was me" then got cut-off when he was basically saying they both deserved an award, and that was the way to do it. Some of those idiot sportswriters like Cowlishaw will never get it when it's not 100% cut and dry such as a 3 way tie.
The funniest thing to me is how many of these Announcers/Analysts/Sportswriters just can't comprehend a 3 way tie. Their puny brains just explode. Yet, they should thank their lucky starts for a 3 way tie, because without it absolutely nobody would even GAS about their opinions in the 1st place. Quite a while back when Woody was only writing daily just for the paper, I took it simply to read Woody's columns. They were a gut-buster and nobody in the local sporting news was exempt. It was like Souchek (John Belushi) vs the Mob in Continental Divide, only more scathing with constant off-the-wall laughers. His columns about Nebraska the week before CU vs Nebraska game were classics.

IBleedCrimson
12/5/2008, 06:24 PM
woody has been a pretty consistent pro ou guy. its really refreshing. hes been defending ou for weeks. he tears into ppl who dont mention the 3 way tie thing, its hilarious :D

oumartin
12/5/2008, 06:45 PM
Paige doesn't like Stoops much though

SoonerTank
12/5/2008, 06:50 PM
Jay Mariotti is a c*nt who should die of aids. If he could get aids of the leukimia of the eye, that would be great.

Oh man, that is so bad! But so funny!!!:D

sooner518
12/5/2008, 07:28 PM
Mariotti is the biggest tool of all. Does anyone actually like this guy?! My friend who grew up in Chicago hates him. All his friends hate him. Everyone I know who watches him hates him. His former co-workers at the Chicago Sun Times celebrated when he left. His former editors at the Sun Times did the same.

Who exactly is reading this anus-hole that he is so popular?

Read some of the deadspin.com material from back when he resigned from the Sun Times earlier this year. Every day after that was just gold. When he resigned, deadspin had this to say:

And so Mariotti, showing the maturity he's famous for, calmly assessed the situation and figured he was not going to let it bother him. Just kidding! He threw a fit worthy of a three-year-old. Then this bit of greatness: Mariotti resigned, and then headed to the Sun-Times office to tape his Around the Horn segment, only to find that his security pass had been deactivated while the paper was deciding whether or not to accept the resignation.

http://deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/08/mariotti03.jpg

piusbovis
12/5/2008, 10:06 PM
He kinda looks like Tom Beringer's character in Major League...but fatter.

Scott D
12/6/2008, 12:48 AM
Anyone giving Mariotti a "Giant Biatch Slap" is like picking on a special ed kid for wearing a helmet.

IronHorseSooner
12/6/2008, 08:23 AM
He's always been the dumbarse on the show. He's their equivalent to Corsuck. He's only on there for sheer entertainment value. Cornheiser on PTI is in the same boat. I've been hard on ESPiN the past couple of weeks, but we do have OUr defenders on there as well in this whole mess. Some, like Skip, Cowherd, Rome, Woody, and even Dickie V, have been pleasant and shocking surprises. Now, it looks like Herbie has changed course and Fowler will likely follow suit. Corsuck will now, possibly, get his nightmare scenario, two schools that he absolutely hates (because they routinely thump FSU), Florida and us.

oumartin
12/6/2008, 12:14 PM
he looks like traber with hair

Tulsa_Fireman
12/6/2008, 01:46 PM
SHAPING THE MINDS...