PDA

View Full Version : ESPN is a toolshed

ClintonSooner
12/5/2008, 04:09 PM
Who is your biggest tool?

whoever that bald white guy is with the glasses is mine... Hater.

...What happened to my dearest sportscenter?

SoonerTank
12/5/2008, 04:15 PM
The only time I watch is to get scores. I mute it and watch the ticker.

fadada1
12/5/2008, 04:15 PM
HOLTZ. his lovefest for all things notre dame is borderline psychotic.

oh, and loopica can kiss my *** as well.

sidewinder517
12/5/2008, 04:16 PM
Herbstreet is the biggest ...hem.....Tool I know.

I bet he has Mack tattooed on his butt.

Knippz
12/5/2008, 04:33 PM
It's a wash. There's a select few I can stand.

A certain COACH DITKA is my favorite.

Knippz
12/5/2008, 04:35 PM
Oh, and I've got game like Stuart Scott.

cheezyq
12/5/2008, 04:36 PM
This would be a lot easier if you asked us who we DIDN'T think was a tool.

stoopified
12/5/2008, 04:37 PM
Mark Gottfried.On INSIDE THE POLLS on Monday after we jumped the Puke Orange Cows the man was livid .He ranted and snarled every time someone mentioned OU.He also said Missou would win in the now and ice of KC because OU had a history of losing CCG's.He also made some reference to OU getting throttled or whipped by Boisie.Apparently in his hater mind losing ONE CCG in 6 games constitutes a history and losing 43-42 in OT is considered a whipping.

CaliBornSoonerBred
12/5/2008, 04:41 PM
I have to say that Jesse Palmer makes me want to throw up. He sounds like the puppet of the entire network more so than anyone else. This guy is an idiot! I think he just wants to be like Herbie. Another tool by the way. and to Knippz: DAAAAAAAAAA SOOOOOOOOONERS

soonermix
12/5/2008, 04:43 PM
biggest tool?
i give that award to Corso

now biggest ******? biggest dumbass? biggest....
those are saved for another time and possibly another thread

Knippz
12/5/2008, 04:46 PM
I have to say that Jesse Palmer makes me want to throw up. He sounds like the puppet of the entire network more so than anyone else. This guy is an idiot! I think he just wants to be like Herbie. Another tool by the way. and to Knippz: DAAAAAAAAAA SOOOOOOOOONERS

Sooners........Sooners.......Freebirds.......Bradf ord.......

STOOPS, STOOPS, STOOPS, STOOPS!

sooner2b09
12/5/2008, 04:47 PM
Scott Van Pelt is my favorite anchor.

Biggest tool award definitely goes to Jim Rome

oubose
12/5/2008, 04:52 PM
Corso what a sword swallower by far the biggest tool!!

JLEW1818
12/5/2008, 04:56 PM
Mark May or Michael Wilbon........ They will talk about USC no matter what

Scott D
12/5/2008, 04:57 PM
This would be a lot easier if you asked us who we DIDN'T think was a tool.

I agree with this, and I shall answer this question rather than the original question.

Dari Nowkah, Robert Smith, and Jonathan Coachman.

Hon. Mention goes to Tom Luginbill and Jim Donnan.

I don't mind Scott Van Pelt, he's a good guy, and has given plenty of good pub for the state of Oklahoma in the past. Kenny Mayne is f'n hilarious when he's not trying as hard to be hilarious.

as for who IS a tool, the list begins and ends with Lowell Galindo. Any of you that do not have ESPNU should be thanking your lucky stars you don't see this kid as the main anchor for the ESPNU programming since Mike Hall got smart and jumped ship for a more lucrative paycheck on the Big Ten Network.

Knippz
12/5/2008, 04:58 PM
Kornheiser is teh sh*t though! Anyone else enjoy him making Jaws look like a complete retard during the Monday night games?

JLEW1818
12/5/2008, 04:59 PM
The most Intelligent person on ESPN, Is Michael Smith

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm474/jlew1818/images-2.jpg

Knippz
12/5/2008, 04:59 PM
And forgive me, but Woody Paige is also one of my favorites.

SoonerTank
12/5/2008, 05:01 PM
Kornheiser is teh sh*t though! Anyone else enjoy him making Jaws look like a complete retard during the Monday night games?

I use to listen to Tony on the radio. I thought he was really good.

JLEW1818
12/5/2008, 05:02 PM
Tony still will suck off usc

Knippz
12/5/2008, 05:03 PM
I use to listen to Tony on the radio. I thought he was really good.

He seriously pwns Jaws every Monday night, and it's HILARIOUS!

Harris County Sooner
12/5/2008, 05:07 PM
Corso is the 21st Century version of Howard Cosell.

soonerinabilene
12/5/2008, 05:57 PM
Trev Alberts. I wish they would get rid of his dumb azz. Oh wait...

sooner518
12/5/2008, 07:21 PM
so many idiots, so little time
SuX List:
Jesse Palmer, Stu Scott, Berman, Skip Bayless, Flutie, Mark May, Josh Elliott is turning into a whiney bitch on the morning Sportscenter now

Good list:
John Anderson, Scott Van Pelt, Michael Smith...... I cant really think of many more. Erin Andrews? :D

I usually dont mind Herbstreit, but his man-love for Florida this year is getting to be a bit much

ClintonSooner
12/5/2008, 08:03 PM
The most Intelligent person on ESPN, Is Michael Smith

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm474/jlew1818/images-2.jpg

you sir, are wrong.

I agree that Woody Paige is understandable and one of my favs, I also like Tim Cowlinshaw(sp?)

JLEW1818
12/5/2008, 08:05 PM
Mike Smith is the best.

nytehorn
12/5/2008, 08:46 PM
People!! Why do you think ESPN has gotten so big; being able to take over the sports coverage like they have?? These "reporters", are nothing more than paid loud mouths. Have you watched Game Day Final, to where Mays and Holtz appear before the "judge" to do an arguement?? They PAY them to take certain sides, so people will watch them, creating controversy, and they become more profitable! Herbstreit, being an OSU alumni, probably hates one team, but he is paid to promote them, creating controversy. Getting more viewers to see what they say next. I cannot tell you how many team message boards have a thread that debates who Corso picked! He's not a real journalist, just a loud mouth stirring the pot for ESPN revenue!
I am an old ****, but I remember when all ESPN could broadcast was rugby, and Australian rules football. Now, they have out-bid our major networks for all BCS games. All because they knew "hollywood" sportscasters could bring in the viewers.

MamaMia
12/5/2008, 11:43 PM
Kirk Herbstreit and Mark May.

tulsaoilerfan
12/5/2008, 11:53 PM
According to one of the idiots on Sportscenter-" Only a miracle play by Michael Crabtree kept Colt from being 4-0 in big games"; of course they conveniently gloss over the fact that Texass trailed for 58 minutes and 30 seconds before they finally got a lead in that game; what a bunch of ****** bags

GrapevineSooner
12/6/2008, 08:40 AM
According to one of the idiots on Sportscenter-" Only a miracle play by Michael Crabtree kept Colt from being 4-0 in big games"; of course they conveniently gloss over the fact that Texass trailed for 58 minutes and 30 seconds before they finally got a lead in that game; what a bunch of ****** bags

And also forgetting, of course, that all Tech needed on that final drive was a field goal. The game was essentially won the moment Crabtree caught that pass around the 5 yard line. He just decided for the sake of drama to try and score a last second TD and nearly give two teams' fanbases a heart attack while doing so.

Oldnslo
12/6/2008, 11:08 AM
:(
People!! Why do you think ESPN has gotten so big; being able to take over the sports coverage like they have?? These "reporters", are nothing more than paid loud mouths. Have you watched Game Day Final, to where Mays and Holtz appear before the "judge" to do an arguement?? They PAY them to take certain sides, so people will watch them, creating controversy, and they become more profitable! Herbstreit, being an OSU alumni, probably hates one team, but he is paid to promote them, creating controversy. Getting more viewers to see what they say next. I cannot tell you how many team message boards have a thread that debates who Corso picked! He's not a real journalist, just a loud mouth stirring the pot for ESPN revenue!
I am an old ****, but I remember when all ESPN could broadcast was rugby, and Australian rules football. Now, they have out-bid our major networks for all BCS games. All because they knew "hollywood" sportscasters could bring in the viewers.

This is the truth.

If they were journalists, they'd report the news, not make it or influence it.
Remember when and why the AP stopped being part of the BCS formula? Sure didn't faze anyone at espn.