PDA

View Full Version : I'm PUMPED!!!!

SelmaBamaFan
12/4/2008, 04:28 PM
This is the first time in my life that my two favorite teams have a legitimate shot at playing each other in the MNC game. Man I hope both teams win this weekend. I think I'd have to burn some cash and take a trip to Miami if so... tickets or no tickets!

I know both teams have one game left, but just the thought if this happening has me pretty dog gone giddy. I would, ofcourse, be pulling for Bama; but if we lost what better team to lose to? It sure as HELL beats losing to Texas!!!

So good luck in KC! And hopefully my Tide can pull through against Florida. If so, I'll see you cats in Miami AND THE FIRST DRINK IS ON ME!!!!!! (... and that goes for every damn one of yas!)

Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide!!!

tm250
12/4/2008, 04:37 PM
This is the first time in my life that my two favorite teams have a legitimate shot at playing each other in the MNC game. Man I hope both teams win this weekend. I think I'd have to burn some cash and take a trip to Miami if so... tickets or no tickets!

I know both teams have one game left, but just the thought if this happening has me pretty dog gone giddy. I would, ofcourse, be pulling for Bama; but if we lost what better team to lose to? It sure as HELL beats losing to Texas!!!

So good luck in KC! And hopefully my Tide can pull through against Florida. If so, I'll see you cats in Miami AND THE FIRST DRINK IS ON ME!!!!!! (... and that goes for every damn one of yas!)

Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide!!!

What does the M stand for in MNC M___________ National Championship?????????????????

SelmaBamaFan
12/4/2008, 04:41 PM
It stands for MULTIPLE! Dont you know I'm a Bama fan, we get 2 for 1! :D

OK, seriously. It stands for Mythical, since there isnt a play off in college sports.

My Opinion Matters
12/4/2008, 04:44 PM
It stands for MULTIPLE! Dont you know I'm a Bama fan, we get 2 for 1! :D

OK, seriously. It stands for Mythical, since there isnt a play off in college sports.

Alabama is just as bad at math as Texas. :D

SelmaBamaFan
12/4/2008, 04:46 PM
Dammit you quoted me saying 'college sports'. Now I cant edit it.

I meant College Football =\

anticipation
12/4/2008, 04:47 PM
Ditto, no team id rather lose to in the NC. Best of luck Saturday against Florida ill be pulling for you guys.

My Opinion Matters
12/4/2008, 04:48 PM
Dammit you quoted me saying 'college sports'. Now I cant edit it.

Did it again.

IBleedCrimson
12/4/2008, 04:52 PM
Would be such a cool matchup. Like something you'd see from the seventies, wilkinson vs bear bryant, both programz have such history. Cheers to a flash from the past in the mnc

With sooner victory to top it off of course :D :D

SelmaBamaFan
12/4/2008, 04:58 PM
With sooner victory to top it off of course :D :D

Then you all would owe me drinks AFTER the game! :D

I'm really seriously thinking about going just to party my butt off. If I can get tickets it would be even sweeter!

PenFLSooner
12/4/2008, 05:08 PM
As an Okie living in Florida for a long time now, my kids are both Gator fans. Still have not been able to figure that one out. As a Sooner fan from way back, however, I would love to rub their noses in it if the Sooners/Tide takes care of business and we meet up in Miami. It helps that Bama runs a class program despite what Phil Fulmer says.(Paybacks a bitch isn't it Phil!) Good luck in the Championship game. Still want to own you guys though!

Boomer.....
12/4/2008, 05:17 PM
I am absolutely pulling for Bama. It would be a MNC for the ages if we met.

oubose
12/4/2008, 08:27 PM
Tide vs. SOONERS --- MNC --- sea of CRIMSON --- What to wear???

JLEW1818
12/4/2008, 09:36 PM
I'm just really excited about Saturday..... like this is the most excited I've been all year.

First we get to watch and laugh at some ACC teams battle it out for their league title.......

Next we get to watch some SEC football, Alabama Florida, Florida Alabama, it's whatever, its going to be a great game and I'm really excited to watch it.

Then of course we got OU vs Missouri, I'll be drunk and pumped for this one, I cant wait.

And to top it all off..... after most sooner fans are already 20 beers deep, we get to watch a little Cincinnati @ Hawaii. I'm going to pretend that Cincinnati is Oklahoma's little brother and cheer for them.