PDA

View Full Version : In What Has Become a Big 12 CG Weekend Tradition

Sooner04
12/4/2008, 03:55 PM
I will once again watch my beloved OU BBall team compete on the day after our football team, hopefully, brings home the Big 12 title.

Last year, I watched us stomp a mudhole through TCU in Fort Worth the evening after we crushed Mizzou like a flabby grape in San Antonio. This year, I'll be taking 169 South out of Ottawa, KS, on Sunday morning following, hopefully, another pasting of Mizzou in Kansas City to Tulsa for the opening of the BOK Center and, hopefully, the opening of a can of whoop all over the Golden Bugles that afternoon.

Should be fun. Any other Sooners making that detour?

King Crimson
12/4/2008, 04:40 PM
you are a man to admire B. If i was in-state....i'd drive that shizz with you.

badger
12/4/2008, 05:00 PM
This is the game I really wanted to make, but I have to work :(

NP and a few others might make it tho

bri
12/4/2008, 05:11 PM
I will once again watch my beloved OU BBall team compete on the day after our football team, hopefully, brings home the Big 12 title.

Last year, I watched us stomp a mudhole through TCU in Fort Worth the evening after we crushed Mizzou like a flabby grape in San Antonio. This year, I'll be taking 169 South out of Ottawa, KS, on Sunday morning following, hopefully, another pasting of Mizzou in Kansas City to Tulsa for the opening of the BOK Center and, hopefully, the opening of a can of whoop all over the Golden Bugles that afternoon.

Should be fun. Any other Sooners making that detour?

Watch who you're calling a "Bugle", kid. :D

For those of you making the trip, the OU Club of Tulsa is having a pre-game party at Mexicali Border Cafe from noon until 2:30, with special guest Wayman f*ckin' Tisdale. There will be door prizes, a steak and chicken fajita buffet, cash bar, and free parking and shuttles to the BOK Center (which is just three blocks or so away, but still). All for the low, low price of $15 for adults, $10 for kids. Details herin. (http://www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/UOK/events/event_order.cgi?tmpl=events&event=2215831)