PDA

View Full Version : So I was thinking about the Texas argument today...

Bosley
12/4/2008, 11:18 AM
I'm not quite sure why no one has talked about this yet...but, if we lose to Oklahoma state last weekend Texas Tech goes to the Big 12 Championship game. The exact argument they use against us, they would be defending because Tech would have the "head to head" victory over them in the tie breaker, and Texas would more than likely still go to the NC.

Unreal.

The Maestro
12/4/2008, 11:22 AM
I'm not quite sure why no one has talked about this yet...but, if me lose to Oklahoma state last weekend Texas Tech goes to the Big 12 Championship game. The exact argument they use against us, they would be defending because Tech would have the "head to head" victory over them in the tie breaker, and Texas would more than likely still go to the NC.

Unreal.

Oh, boy....

Can I get a ringtone of AD? And what does that stand for anyway?

KingBarry
12/4/2008, 11:55 AM
I'm not quite sure why no one has talked about this yet...but, if we lose to Oklahoma state last weekend Texas Tech goes to the Big 12 Championship game. The exact argument they use against us, they would be defending because Tech would have the "head to head" victory over them in the tie breaker, and Texas would more than likely still go to the NC.

Unreal.

Bosley, you live in DC and you don't understand self-serving spin? Hard to believe.:D

Are you going to the Crystal City watch party Saturday night? I confess I haven't made it this year. Would be nice to meet a fellow poster.

Bosley
12/4/2008, 02:09 PM
Bosley, you live in DC and you don't understand self-serving spin? Hard to believe.:D

Are you going to the Crystal City watch party Saturday night? I confess I haven't made it this year. Would be nice to meet a fellow poster.

People dont spin things in DC, they also dont lie, and traffic doesn't suck.

Anyway.

Yah, I've been going to all the games at the alumni watch partys. I'll be there. I also designed the alumni tshirts we should be selling in a few weeks. I'm even thinking about putting the shirts on sale on here. They're pretty cool.

TXBOOMER
12/4/2008, 03:17 PM
Here is a thought for your shirts.

65-21 > 45-35 Biotch

oupride
12/4/2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the post