PDA

View Full Version : As much as I hate hearing about Boise State...

sooner59
12/4/2008, 12:04 AM
It would be funny if the Fiesta Bowl took them over Ohio State. Then on top of screwing over the buckeyes, what if Boise St. beat Texas? Then if we won the MNC......got to admit, that would be awesome. It wouldn't have as much magic and emotion as 2000, but might be the next best thing. We win the title, Texas gets embarrassed, and Ohio St. gets screwed. We could only be so lucky. Likely won't happen but it would be nice.

Jacie
12/4/2008, 06:46 AM
At the very least, continued success by BSU gives them a claim of legitimacy as opposed to being a one game or one season wonder.

Soonersince57
12/4/2008, 10:55 AM
I don't think Boise will surprise anyone this time.

badger
12/4/2008, 01:17 PM
Boise State will not be legit until they start getting a legit schedule, including their conference portion. Stop pitter pattering around and join the Big 10 or the Pac 10. Until then, you better hope all the other mid majors don't win out their seasons or you're not going anywhere during bowl season (because the Humanitarian Bowl is at your house).

SoonerAtKU
12/4/2008, 02:02 PM
The problem is that there isn't another major conference looking to add Boise State. Then, because there aren't any top programs that have to play them, nobody will. It's still a no-win for any big teams to schedule BSU out of conference, so nobody will.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
12/4/2008, 02:06 PM
blue turf makes me puke!

salth2o
12/4/2008, 03:28 PM
there ^^^^^, I fixed it for ya'