PDA

View Full Version : quite disturbing....

w0lfe
12/3/2008, 10:54 AM
http://www.thelostogle.com/2008/12/01/blake-griffin-is-not-pretty-in-pinkor-in-drag/#comments

what u guys think...

badger
12/3/2008, 11:11 AM
I saw these and didn't think much either way of them. He's still an underclassmen and maybe this was part of his hazing or something. Or perhaps, he was rehearsing for how they're going to cheer for the women's team this year when Jeff Capel does NOT go shirtless like Bruce Pearl.

For those of you that don't want to click on something before knowing what it is, it's Blake Griffin wearing pink and green. It is his secret to scoring and rebounding and thunderous dunks. He will make more money by this time next year than anyone that tries to 'poke' fun at him by emulating it at away games. Plus, he will still score 30 points and grab 20 boards despite you.

OUSKINS
12/3/2008, 11:12 AM
Those pics definitely need some context. My guess is that it's from some sort of skit or something for school (at least, that's my hope).

Ah, whatever, just keep dropping 30 and 20 on everyone and he can wear a thong during the games for all I care.

w0lfe
12/3/2008, 11:15 AM
yea thats kinda how i felt about it. I know these pictures just surfaced, but to me they look a little older. I think today he looks more physically developed and weighs more than that picture suggests.

Ton Loc
12/3/2008, 11:37 AM
No Big Deal.

We had cross dress day at Carl Albert high school during the first week of every year. I know there are some pictures of a few guys that went on to play at OU and a couple other schools dressed as girls.

Ah, good times in high School. :O

oumartin
12/3/2008, 11:45 AM
He's no Sherri Coale but at least he doesn't have muffin top like many girls you see walkin' the malls.

I don't see the issue in it. pretty funny stuff

Collier11
12/3/2008, 11:56 AM
not a big deal but you all know if he played for ut or osu we would be drilling him(not literally)

the_ouskull
12/3/2008, 07:35 PM
That Blake Griffin is so hot right now.

Sin,
Mugatu