PDA

View Full Version : Did Robert Allen and Sports Animal get a divorce?

oumartin
12/3/2008, 08:44 AM
I've noticed they talk to Sam Mayes now when they get their OSU report.

SOONER STEAKER
12/3/2008, 08:51 AM
It's not profitable to speak to Robert Allen. He has eaten more microphones than the Sports Animal can afford. Sam Mayes hasn't the appetite for mic's.

Soonerpsycho
12/3/2008, 08:57 AM
Yep, he got canned. I heard him say so on his show the other day.

Jack T.
12/3/2008, 08:59 AM
Gimme Sam any day over Robert Allen. Sam may be a homer, but at least he isn't a *blind* homer.

For instance, last week he was saying that the only way OState could beat OU was if OState got pressure on Bradford. . .and he had *no* idea how they could do that. Said he hoped the Defensive Coordinator had some scheme up his sleeve, because the way they (OState) had been playing there wasn't any way they could get to Bradford.

OklahomaTuba
12/3/2008, 09:01 AM
Poor aggie.

At least he has a future as a circus freak.

Crimsontothecore
12/3/2008, 09:44 AM
Wasn't it about a year ago that the animal axed James Hale? I guess they're trying to get away from the biased homer cheerleader type.

The_Red_Patriot
12/3/2008, 09:58 AM
Robert Allen also said that Mike Gundy & Co needed to get with the refs before bedlam last week because our O-Line holds more than anyone in the country. Thats why our offense is so successful.

Remember when he suggested that there should be a deep snapper award?

Wonder why he suggested that? :D :D

Taxman71
12/3/2008, 10:00 AM
I almost felt sorry for Robert and his boy during Senior day introductions before the game Saturday. The OU crowd was giving it to them both pretty good.

MrJimBeam
12/3/2008, 11:27 AM
Sam is more pleasent to listen to than Robert and at least as knowledgeable on what goes on in the Pumpkin football program.

oumartin
12/3/2008, 11:34 AM
karey or carey Murdock gets on my nerves though and he's the OU guy. They need to go to using Trent Smith!!!!