PDA

View Full Version : OU'S Crowd Wins a Dashie

auto
12/3/2008, 07:19 AM
I know USCPN sucks and all but they ranked the OU-Sand Aggy crowd the best.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&page=dash0814&sportCat=ncf

"Best Crowd -- Oklahoma's at home against Texas Tech. Bob Stoops challenged his entitled fan base to get feral when the undefeated Red Raiders came to Norman. They responded like 80,000 rabid hyenas. "

SoonerBacker
12/3/2008, 07:35 AM
"Snafu '08: Oklahoma (1) bypasses Texas (2) into the Big 12 championship game and, with a victory over disappointing Missouri, into the BCS Championship Game. Yeah, that's the same Texas that beat Oklahoma by 10 points on a neutral field less than two months ago. Only in college football could we have a system that overrules the most basic evidence possible for deciding which team is better: head-to-head competition.

That's not to say Iowa is better than Penn State, Mississippi is better than Florida or Oregon State is better than USC. But in case of a tie, what better way to break it than head-to-head? Especially when the game in question was played on a neutral field?"

But eSPIN still doesn't get it! It wasn't a 2 way tie? WTF is so hard to understand about that?

And if it saxet's win over us automatically makes them the better team, why doesn't that apply to Iowa, Mississippi, and Oreegon State?

Screw eSPIN!

badger
12/3/2008, 11:22 AM
Eff Pat Forde. He usually doesn't have anything good to say about OU and has hung on David Boren complaining about the Oregon game when new material on us needs an old gag.

noobalicious
12/3/2008, 11:23 AM
Sweet! I'll put it right next to my gameball!

BoulderSooner79
12/3/2008, 11:26 AM
He also makes a snide comment about the game in Dallas that didn't count.

Note to Forde: All 3 teams had a loss and they all counted or it wouldn't have been close.

soonerboomer93
12/3/2008, 12:14 PM
he can shove that dashie up his ***

you know, once he pulls his head out

SoonerStormchaser
12/3/2008, 01:24 PM
They must all be snacking on lead paint chips...cause their stupidity levels are diving to new lows.