PDA

View Full Version : The Stars Are Starting To Align...

Sabanball
12/2/2008, 10:36 PM
and an OU/Bama NC matchup is slowly starting to come into focus and about to become a reality, I think. UF is losing two DL starters for the SECCG this weekend and Percy Harvin is gimpy at best. My prediction--we will pound them mercilessly between the tackles and mix in some passes to Julio just enough to keep them off balance AND keep TT where he cannot do us any harm--on the sidelines--and at the same time help deliver the heisman to slingin' Sam. Now all you guys have to do is keep your end of the bargain--whip Mizzou! Good luck and I look forward to our fans having a great time together in Miami....:)

sooner59
12/2/2008, 10:38 PM
If you could go ahead and make Tebow look horrible on TV just before the nation watches Bradford win the Big 12 CG with a hurt hand, that would be just great. Sam would gladly accept all votes from people jumping off the Tebow bandwagon.

southern sooner
12/2/2008, 10:39 PM
OU vs Bama...OU 42 Bama 24

adoniijahsooner
12/2/2008, 10:43 PM

Keep everything civil. We all love sabanball around here; we just hate their coach. OU 56 Bama 24.

Sabanball
12/2/2008, 10:44 PM

Just 18 pts?? What about Missouri? Thanks for the bulletin board material. We already know you guys will be a huge media favorite to beat us;)

SoonerTroll
12/2/2008, 10:58 PM
Even if they expect us to win, they will have to mention that it should be texass everytime the game comes up

Soonerus
12/2/2008, 11:03 PM
At least we know Bama will never engage in the sophomoric intellectual dishonesty of Texas...

Sabanball
12/2/2008, 11:04 PM
Even if they expect us to win, they will have to mention that it should be texass everytime the game comes up

Perhaps, but let there be no doubt--should you guys and us win on saturday, like I have been saying for months now-we WILL play for all the marbles, and the pressure will be on YOU. As much as i read over here of you guys bemoaning the big sports media for bias, it will be squarely IN THE TANK for you guys over us. And it should be that way. You all have been more dominating in your wins and will more than likely have a heisman trophy winner lining up behind center. It shouldn't be any other way.

Again, good luck against Mizzou. Lay 70 on them!

Soonermagik
12/2/2008, 11:10 PM
ROLL TIDE!! If we do by chance lose in the NC game then I would much rather it be to Bama than Florida. Saban can be a jerk, but I have always respected Bama!!!!

Sabanball
12/2/2008, 11:14 PM
ROLL TIDE!! If we do by chance lose in the NC game then I would much rather it be to Bama than Florida. Saban can be a jerk, but I have always respected Bama!!!!

And I have always had nothing but respect for OU. May the best team win out!

sooner2b09
12/2/2008, 11:50 PM
[/B]

And I have always had nothing but respect for OU. May the best team win out!

And I to Alabama. I would love nothing more than for a OU Bama Title Game. I don't want to play Florida in Miami.

sooner59
12/3/2008, 12:00 AM
OU vs Alabama would be a battle of tradition-rich programs. It would be great. I despise Nick Saban, but if he can (after already being undefeated) beat Florida on a neutral field and then beat Oklahoma in Miami....then Saban and Bama have earned it. Im all for OU-Bama for the third time since 2002.

boomersooner28
12/3/2008, 12:02 AM
I've been saying it all along....Bama is gonna beat Florida.

anticipation
12/3/2008, 12:29 AM
Yup would much rather see Bama, not just because it basically a home game for the gators. But these are two traditional powerhouses it would be an awesome sight.

Crucifax Autumn
12/3/2008, 12:59 AM
At least we know Bama will never engage in the sophomoric intellectual dishonesty of Texas...

Yeah, if Texass was like Bama they'd just get over it and get a national championship banner printed. :P

Rogue
12/3/2008, 05:12 AM
'Twould be a great matchup.
Saban doesn't rile me at 'Bama like he did at LSU for some reason. I guess it's the fan base and having so many 'Bama fans as friends.

daddywarbucks
12/3/2008, 10:06 AM
Saban doesn't frost me since he left LSU. I believe Bama slows this game with Florida to a CRAWL. Bama wins bu 7...ROll TIde....See you guys in Florida were the best Defense in the country will face the best Offense in the country...should be fun...

swardboy
12/3/2008, 10:18 AM
Tide/Sooners....TEH AWSUM!!!!!!!