PDA

View Full Version : Shutting them up

CORNholio
12/2/2008, 06:52 PM
The only way to shut all of these d-bag media guys up is to whoop the dog out of Mizzou and Bammer/Florida. Nobody can argue with decisive victories. No split national title, no whining and crying for Texas, no questioning the Sooners place in the BCS. I for one am hoping for that. It's been a long time since OU smacked down the haters in the BCS. Time to repair the reputation.

zeke
12/2/2008, 07:14 PM
yep

noobalicious
12/2/2008, 07:33 PM
Sam Bradford on the talk surrounding OU being chosen to play in the Big 12 Championship:

I think it’s probably a little bit of motivation. I still think that we have to go out there and prove something to everyone and prove to them that we do deserve to be at this game. So I think it felt like it’ll give us some extra motivation this week.

sendbaht
12/2/2008, 08:11 PM
You post is right on...

I'd still take the media rash and be able to play in all the "big games"

Bring on the big games and the yelling of ESPN and such.

Better then love and sitting home watching other teams play, true?

mdklatt
12/2/2008, 08:28 PM
The only way to shut all of these d-bag media guys up is to whoop the dog out of Mizzou and Bammer/Florida. Nobody can argue with decisive victories.

It won't matter. Texas already beat Mizzou, and clearly they would obliterate Bama, Florida, USC, and Penn State (in successive quarters of one single game) if only dem cheatin' gooners didn't steal what was rightfully theirs. :rolleyes:

Flying Scotsman
12/2/2008, 08:30 PM
So we should just give up.......right??

TUSooner
12/2/2008, 08:30 PM
Sounds good.