PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach Big XII Coach of the Year...

Bud_Wilkinson
12/2/2008, 05:02 PM
How could they do that to Mack and who will explain it to his kids?

Wishboned
12/2/2008, 05:03 PM

Just tell them they settled it on the field.

39-33

stoops the eternal pimp
12/2/2008, 05:06 PM
I like how Mack said that like his kids are 5 and 6 or something...their full grown...they have already experienced a fair share of fail..I m sure they'll get over it

TopDawg
12/2/2008, 05:11 PM

Good stuff.

badger
12/2/2008, 05:14 PM
Now make your money in Seattle and show those Trojans how pirates set wooden horses on fire :D

cvsooner
12/2/2008, 05:31 PM
The sweetest irony of all: Stoops and Leach are co-coaches of the year. Mack gets left out. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

badger
12/2/2008, 05:53 PM
The sweetest irony of all: Stoops and Leach are co-coaches of the year. Mack gets left out. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let me answer that one for Mack...

He thought going into the competition that he would win coach of the year. That shows how clueless he is as a coach.

oudivesherpa
12/2/2008, 08:25 PM

Mack said Stoop and Leach cheated by running up the score, great coaches know that coaching is all marketing.

Bud_Wilkinson
12/2/2008, 09:06 PM
ESPN only reported that Leach won. They did not mention Stoops as they ran it across the screen.
It may be part of a master plan to keep us out of anything. Wonder if they'll report it when Sammy wins the trophy.

meoveryouxinfinity
12/2/2008, 09:20 PM
ESPN only reported that Leach won. They did not mention Stoops as they ran it across the screen.
It may be part of a master plan to keep us out of anything. Wonder if they'll report it when Sammy wins the trophy.

TEXAS QB COLT MCCOY FINISHES 2ND IN HEISMAN VOTING!

aurorasooner
12/2/2008, 10:33 PM
Just to clear this up it looks like Leach and Stoops are co-coaches of the year as voted by their 11 peer Big 12 coaches (Since you can't vote for your own players, I assume you can't vote yourself a COY). Leach is sole coach of the year as voted by what appears to be 20 AP ""conference sportswriters (Leach got 16 votes and Mack Brown 4, the article). I would assume that these AP sportswriters are from the Big 12 geographic area, but I have no idea since the AP article just says "conference media". The article fails to mention the AP panel sportswriters and where they are from or their vote. Sort of strange for a poll of sportswriters who constantly b!tch about not being able to view the coach's poll vote. I guess if Oklahoma has any on the panel they voted for Leach unless it's perhaps Tramel who probably voted for Mack. :D

Team Perkis
12/3/2008, 01:25 AM
I don't see any problem here. As much as I love Stoops, Leach did a hell of a job this year. I don't see how anyone but him can win the award this year.