PDA

View Full Version : Heh, I failed to mention that I pissed off

OUHOMER
12/2/2008, 06:07 AM
a sheep herder sunday.:D

I was at the local wally world, and ran into a friend of mine. We were discussing the win over the cowboys. We were standing near the clothing dept and he asked if i was going to go and get a bedlam T shirt. And I said, " if i bought a t-shirt for every time we beat osu i would not have any room for any thing else in my closet". We hear somebody say that's Bull ****, we turn and there was cowboy fan given us the evil eye.

We both laughed as he walked away.:D

XFollower
12/2/2008, 08:42 AM
I think you misunderstood. If you were in the stoolwater wally world, he was probably arguing with his partner whether the krap on his boot came from a male or female.

Mark_in_Tulsa
12/2/2008, 09:41 AM
I think you misunderstood. If you were in the stoolwater wally world, he was probably arguing with his partner whether the krap on his boot came from a male or female.

They don't call it crap. They call it lubrication.

OKLA21FAN
12/2/2008, 09:48 AM
"that's Bull ****"

"That ain't true!!!!!" [hairGel]

jrboomersooner
12/2/2008, 09:53 AM
there was a cowboy fan here on vacation (in the typical dress sock/teva sandal combo) proudly wearing his osu hat on friday. as im getting out of my truck he sees the OU sticker and tells me we are going down on saturday. i told him its possible. then he asked for directions.

heads up-- don't diss a guy's team then ask for directions. guaranteed you'll be lost.

OUHOMER
12/2/2008, 04:22 PM
there was a cowboy fan here on vacation (in the typical dress sock/teva sandal combo) proudly wearing his osu hat on friday. as im getting out of my truck he sees the OU sticker and tells me we are going down on saturday. i told him its possible. then he asked for directions.

heads up-- don't diss a guy's team then ask for directions. guaranteed you'll be lost.

GOOD JOB:D