PDA

View Full Version : So we are taking a beating in the media

boomersooner28
12/2/2008, 12:52 AM
AND I DON'T GIVE A RAT FART! We are playing for Titles! :D

But with that being said, why is Texas getting a free pass with their OOC schedule? That has not been mentioned one time. Not once. If they would have scheduled one decent team OOC, we would be on the outside looking in. Is that OUr fault? Do we need to make Texas' schedule for them? It's only going to get worse for them...we have home and homes coming up with Florida State, LSU, Tennessee, and Notre Dame. Texas will still be playing UTEP I guess?

bri
12/2/2008, 01:07 AM
Because if they pointed that out, it would help explain why we're playing and they're not. Which is, like, the exact opposite of what they're trying to do. :D

yermom
12/2/2008, 01:39 AM
to be fair Arkansas shouldn't have been a patsy, kinda like UW. and they beat Tulsa...

we were pretty lucky with how good TCU and Natty were

hopefully we are done with the Chattanoogas of the world though

boomersooner28
12/2/2008, 01:46 AM
Because if they pointed that out, it would help explain why we're playing and they're not. Which is, like, the exact opposite of what they're trying to do. :D

Very good point. I forget. :D

IBleedCrimson
12/2/2008, 01:51 AM
I just listened to pardon the interruption and they talked about big12 south for almost 5 minutes all ragging on ok. That loud half retarded old guy was our only defender and he never once brought up tech being in equation. None if them mentioned sand aggy once but all used "head to head" phrase at least a dozen times. ESPN can now officially suck my nuts. I'm on the bandwagon

JLEW1818
12/2/2008, 01:56 AM
I just listened to pardon the interruption and they talked about big12 south for almost 5 minutes all ragging on ok. That loud half retarded old guy was our only defender and he never once brought up tech being in equation. None if them mentioned sand aggy once but all used "head to head" phrase at least a dozen times. ESPN can now officially suck my nuts. I'm on the bandwagon

It was on Around the Horn, haha. And that old guy is Woody Paige, he picked OU VS FL 4 weeks ago. Him and Skip use to debate on cold pizza and it was classic battles. :D

IBleedCrimson
12/2/2008, 02:07 AM
Lol ur right it was ATH. If u didn't follow college foosball and heard that show u would never Kno there was a three way tie or that a team named Texas tech existed. It was incredible. I listen to sports radio to fall asleep on my iPhone and just pissed off my gf waking her up to my yelling at prerecorded sports programming.

This site is sooo cathartic

olevetonahill
12/2/2008, 02:12 AM
They are ALL Britarded ;)