PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TEXAS

GottaHavePride
12/1/2008, 10:01 PM
Assuming we beat Mizzou for the Big XII title. Which would be a three-peat, by the way, and 5 in a row for the South division.

I hope Florida beats Bama. And I hope Florida doesn't manage to jump Texas, because I want a rematch. They keep jawing about head to head. I maintain that if Reynolds hadn't blown his knee, we were still in that game.

BRING IT.

Let's play it again and see how it turns out this time, horns.

OU/Texas is the best possible matchup for a national championship. It puts the Red River Shootout on the biggest stage there is, at a TRUE neutral site. **** what the rest of the country wants to watch. I want OU/Texas.

The Game of the 21st Century.

bigfnndn
12/1/2008, 10:06 PM
Agreed! Would be one hell of a game.

4everasooner
12/1/2008, 10:08 PM
I would love it myself, but only if we win.

MojoRisen
12/1/2008, 10:12 PM
Let the Marbles lay- nuts out... Florida wont jump us in the BCS

Boomer Mooner
12/1/2008, 10:36 PM
Another shot at the whorns is the only thing that could make playing in the NCG better. But man, the stakes...

bri
12/1/2008, 10:45 PM
I'd like Texas, but at this point I don't care who it is. They could line 11 adorable puppies up across from us and I'd want to beat them by 100. F*ck everyone, I want blood. After all the talk and all the bullsh*t and the nationwide collusion to try and job us out of what we earned over the course of the season, I want to just f*cking annihilate people. I want weeping children, fired coordinators, entire fanbases suffering from PTSD because of the epic beating we gave them. I want grown men to have to sit down to p*ss because their c*cks withdrew back into their abdomens just to be safe. I want to lay waste to college football, Conan-style. Crush our enemies! See them driven before us! Hear the lamentation of the women! CROM! SCORCHED EARTH, MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!

So, yeah. Go Sooners.

IronHorseSooner
12/1/2008, 10:54 PM
I'd like Texas, but at this point I don't care who it is. They could line 11 adorable puppies up across from us and I'd want to beat them by 100. F*ck everyone, I want blood. After all the talk and all the bullsh*t and the nationwide collusion to try and job us out of what we earned over the course of the season, I want to just f*cking annihilate people. I want weeping children, fired coordinators, entire fanbases suffering from PTSD because of the epic beating we gave them. I want grown men to have to sit down to p*ss because their c*cks withdrew back into their abdomens just to be safe. I want to lay waste to college football, Conan-style. Crush our enemies! See them driven before us! Hear the lamentation of the women! CROM! SCORCHED EARTH, MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!

So, yeah. Go Sooners.

This just might the best post that I have seen on here since I joined this 5 years ago while I was in Iraq! I laughed so hard my entire body hurts now!!!:eek: :hot: :pop:

OKC Sooner
12/1/2008, 11:32 PM

So, yeah. Go Sooners.

...And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and
he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down
yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me,
sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy." :D

Jmorales22
12/1/2008, 11:36 PM
Which would be a three-peat, by the way, and 5 in a row for the South division.

Texas won the south in 2005. So three in a row for the south.

JLEW1818
12/1/2008, 11:38 PM
Florida would have to win, then Tebow get busted for steroids, disqualifying the gators, and leaving texas ahead of bama in the polls

SleestakSooner
12/1/2008, 11:39 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1300/821986703_26cbcf33e1.jpg?v=0

BRING THEM ON.

aurorasooner
12/1/2008, 11:47 PM

So, yeah. Go Sooners. Say it! Say it! I like they way you think. I'm going to keep an eye on you. http://rantventrant.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/sam.jpg

GottaHavePride
12/2/2008, 12:15 AM
Texas won the south in 2005. So three in a row for the south.

I meant this would be the fifth conference title in a row won by the South division representative.

Laelaface
12/2/2008, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=bri;2511405]I'd like Texas, but at this point I don't care who it is. They could line 11 adorable puppies up across from us and I'd want to beat them by 100. F*ck everyone, I want blood. After all the talk and all the bullsh*t and the nationwide collusion to try and job us out of what we earned over the course of the season, I want to just f*cking annihilate people. I want weeping children, fired coordinators, entire fanbases suffering from PTSD because of the epic beating we gave them. I want grown men to have to sit down to p*ss because their c*cks withdrew back into their abdomens just to be safe. I want to lay waste to college football, Conan-style. Crush our enemies! See them driven before us! Hear the lamentation of the women! CROM! [B][I]SCORCHED EARTH, MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

OklaUalum
12/2/2008, 09:49 AM
I don't give three flying ****s who we'd play in a bowl game. I just want to WIN one. I'm tired of playing on the national stage and laying a turd in the punch bowl.

BoomerSooner, esq.
12/2/2008, 09:56 AM

So, yeah. Go Sooners.

HAHAHAA....I am sitting in contracts class right now and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. If i fail my final, I am blaming it on you.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/2/2008, 10:02 AM

So, yeah. Go Sooners.

That is awesome! By the way, one fan base down. I don't think Tech will be the same for a while. SCORCHED EARTH...CLASSIC!

biggredd38
12/2/2008, 10:06 AM
Just heard on espn that if we played whorns that we would be a 6 pt favorite.
LETS WAIVE THAT BANNER AROUND!!!!

fresnodog
12/2/2008, 11:00 AM
The horns would love to give you your wish. How they would love to do so. But little chance of it happening. Damn,I wish it could.

E-Town
12/2/2008, 11:44 AM

So, yeah. Go Sooners.

So BRI, tell us how you really feel.....That was funny! :D :D

Boomer Sooner!

GottaHavePride
12/4/2008, 12:07 AM
YARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/4/2008, 12:31 AM
That is awesome! By the way, one fan base down. I don't think Tech will be the same for a while. SCORCHED EARTH...CLASSIC!Mike "the Wizard" is taking a look at the U Washington job.

sendbaht
12/4/2008, 06:05 AM
So, bri, tell us how you feel about all this.:))

beer4me
12/4/2008, 07:21 AM

So, yeah. Go Sooners.

Just what the infidels deserve.

BOOMER SOONER

Okie35
12/4/2008, 08:12 AM
I'm really starting to think Bama will beat Florida(because of them being so pissed at the spread being almost double digits) and we'll end up w/ another Stoops/Saban match-up. The media have a great time w/ that story.

swardboy
12/4/2008, 08:15 AM
The Conan reference always brings the blood to a boil !!!!

Dominate!!!

delhalew
12/4/2008, 08:41 AM
I'm really starting to think Bama will beat Florida(because of them being so pissed at the spread being almost double digits) and we'll end up w/ another Stoops/Saban match-up. The media have a great time w/ that story.

A crimson and cream championship would be sweet. Especially if we got to wear home jerseys.

SouthFortySooner
12/4/2008, 08:54 AM
But, but but does the team want to play them again. They so thoroughly dominated and demoralized us in the RRS. (according to some Tesas fans) :mad:

85sooners
12/4/2008, 10:49 AM
on saturday night lets put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

texas bandman
12/4/2008, 10:57 AM
So, yeah. Go Sooners.

You're one scary individual...funny, but scary! :D

I hope the team has your attitude!!!!

Boomer Sooner!

OUmillenium
12/4/2008, 01:08 PM
Yes, I was thinking about this yesterday. FL/Bam have a brutal game of fumbles and bad football with FL skating by Bam due to bad officials. #1 OU, #2 Texas. That would be awesome, talk about silencing critics with a bad beatdown of the whorns...sweet

Jack T.
12/4/2008, 01:26 PM
...And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and
he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down
yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me,
sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy." :D

You trying to start a movement?

olevetonahill
12/4/2008, 02:02 PM
The horns would love to give you your wish. How they would love to do so. But little chance of it happening. Damn,I wish it could.

You dont Have to cross yer Fingers when you type That . We cant see you:D

GottaHavePride
12/6/2008, 11:53 PM
YARRRRRR!

****ING YARRRRRRRRRR!