PDA

View Full Version : Message for the UT fan at the Texans game

Frozen Sooner
12/1/2008, 09:13 PM
Pssst:

The polls are out. It's over. Waving a 45-35 banner at an NFL game the next day doesn't help.

soonerfan28
12/1/2008, 09:15 PM
They still have hope until next week.

2k2 c5
12/1/2008, 09:27 PM
They still have hope until next week.

And they'll still suck the next week..

85sooners
12/1/2008, 09:28 PM
lol

Lott's Bandana
12/1/2008, 10:25 PM
Keep it up Whorn.

To the dumazz sportin his babypuke orange at the Jags/Texans MNF game:

Hold that sign high. Get a rainbow wig. Show up in the end zone bleachers, behind home plate, above the ivy at Wrigley, at the Winter Olympics Ice Dancing venue...

Buy bus placards.

Start sending SPAM.

Get your numbers printed on bar coasters.

Create a jingle.

Hell, create a 45-35 Bowl Game so your team will have another place to play, besides San Diego.

Just keep doing it.

I'm at the point where it now reminds me.....

I'M GOING TO ****ING KANSAS CITY THIS WEEKEND!!!

hAHAhahahaHahahAHAHAHAHahahaha!

Crucifax Autumn
12/1/2008, 10:29 PM
spek!

IronHorseSooner
12/1/2008, 10:37 PM
Being military, I am blessed to work around such a great cross-section of people. Most of those great people are football fans, but most of them DID NOT REALIZE THAT THERE WAS A THREE WAY TIE!!! When I showed the the Big XII South standings, they didn't know that Tech was in there as well. When they did, 5 out of 6 of them (this includes SUC, Michigan, Ohio State, FLA, and FSU), said that it changed their opinions on the whole deal and wondered why ESPiN didn't say this more. Hey UTerus, I guess when you can't provide it with facts, dazzle them with BS (and that's not Bob Stoops or Barry Switzer)!

CtheB
12/1/2008, 10:46 PM
Too bad he wasted all of that exposure at a Texans game, the NFL equivalent of the Thunder.

Half a Hundred
12/1/2008, 10:46 PM
I'm taking it back.

Starting with my sig.

SoonerDomiNation
12/1/2008, 11:29 PM
Heres a jingle for them bastards

Here it is the end of another season we didnt do **** for rhime or reason
We beat the SOONERS but it dont seem to matter so why all the chatter
We hollar rape we hollar cheaters makes we wanna be a wife beater
Up there in lubbock we got the hose mack coached like he was hi on no doze
We flew a plane with a stupid *** campaigne
I thought i would die someone pissed in the eyes of texASS o wait it was the KING BARRY SWITZER
We thought we were going to Kansas City o what a pity
We talk smack just like mack where did it get us no where but smacked down to #3
As we sit here with OUr heads hung in pity
We will sit here and say 45-35 settled on a neutral feild but we know the only thing that got settled was by the big 12 committee
we call them gooners but deep down in my heart i wish i was a freakin SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluedogok
12/1/2008, 11:55 PM
The funny thing about their whole political spin in the past week, one thing Texans are is clueless about their perception in other parts of the country. Most of them think that everyone "loves" Texans when in fact the rest of the country HATES the pompous, blowhard "Texas" attitude. Show up with Texas plates in Colorado and see what kind of reception you get. Much like Californians do here in Austin since all the old farts think they are "ruining Austin". They just don't get it, New Yorkers know they aren't liked but they revel in it, Texans are just delusional.

The media in general is just delusional....

StoopTroup
12/1/2008, 11:57 PM
Doushebaggery

IBleedCrimson
12/2/2008, 12:17 AM
Ehhhhh the tears of longhorn faithful feels so good on my skin

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/2/2008, 12:21 AM
Doushebaggery

WORD.

GrapevineSooner
12/2/2008, 12:30 AM
The funny thing about their whole political spin in the past week, one thing Texans are is clueless about their perception in other parts of the country. Most of them think that everyone "loves" Texans when in fact the rest of the country HATES the pompous, blowhard "Texas" attitude. Show up with Texas plates in Colorado and see what kind of reception you get. Much like Californians do here in Austin since all the old farts think they are "ruining Austin". They just don't get it, New Yorkers know they aren't liked but they revel in it, Texans are just delusional.

Hey, not all of us Texans are delusional in that way. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
12/2/2008, 12:33 AM
Hey, not all of us Texans are delusional in that way.

Yep, some of ya just don't fit in at all!

Believe me, I know...I lived there for about 20 years.

BigRedJed
12/2/2008, 12:36 AM

Heh. There is a series on (I think) A&E, called (I think) Parking Wars. It follows Philadelphia parking enforcement (meter maid) types as they write tickets to people illegally parked, etc. I've watched it a couple of times, and it's actually pretty entertaining. But recently I saw a preview for an episode, and one of the meter nazi dudes walked up on a vehicle with Texas plates. He got all excited, and said something along the lines of "Texas plates??!!? WITH PLEASURE!!"

sooner518
12/2/2008, 12:46 AM
Ehhhhh the tears of longhorn faithful feels so good on my skin

http://radprofile.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/img_35.gif
hehe

aurorasooner
12/2/2008, 01:02 AM
Betcha that fan didn't even bring that sign to the stadium and those ESPN whiners found the 1st fan that would agree to hold it up if they could be on TV. They probably weren't even whorn fans in the 1st place.

Crucifax Autumn
12/2/2008, 02:19 AM
hmmm...here's an idea...why don't those idiots show up with those signs at the Big 12 championship game...you know the idiots already had tickets.

olevetonahill
12/2/2008, 02:24 AM
hmmm...here's an idea...why don't those idiots show up with those signs at the Big 12 championship game...you know the idiots already had tickets.

Naw they are trying to sell em On Ebay fer 30 Bucks each :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
12/2/2008, 02:26 AM
LMAO...so true!

bluedogok
12/2/2008, 10:27 AM
Hey, not all of us Texans are delusional in that way. ;)
Well, you also have left the state at some point, many haven't.

...and all of us who have lived down here probably know way too many of these type of people.
apMyjOAacyA

meoveryouxinfinity
12/2/2008, 10:33 AM
Heh. There is a series on (I think) A&E, called (I think) Parking Wars. It follows Philadelphia parking enforcement (meter maid) types as they write tickets to people illegally parked, etc. I've watched it a couple of times, and it's actually pretty entertaining. But recently I saw a preview for an episode, and one of the meter nazi dudes walked up on a vehicle with Texas plates. He got all excited, and said something along the lines of "Texas plates??!!? WITH PLEASURE!!"

lol at watching that show. i thought i was the only one. it's like a real reno 911

RacerX
12/2/2008, 12:31 PM
hmmm...here's an idea...why don't those idiots show up with those signs at the Big 12 championship game

That will happen.

RacerX
12/2/2008, 12:32 PM
Naw they are trying to sell em On Ebay fer 30 Bucks each :rolleyes:

$35-$45