PDA

View Full Version : Hey whornfan, the shoe WAS on the other foot!

Alum81
12/1/2008, 08:43 PM
I keep reading all your wailing and knashing of teeth about how you got screwed and your rights were stolen from you by some unfair rules, and then when you stop all that crap you say "yeah, but if the shoe were on the other foot and it was OU, you'd do the same".

Hey dumb**s, the shoe WAS on our foot.

Before Sunday, who was ranked #2 and who was ranked #3 in the BCS Poll?

That's right, Texas was ranked AHEAD of OU in the BCS on Sunday, 11/23 and then the following happened:

1) The team that was ranked HIGHER started a campaign to influence voters to vote for them OVER the team they were already over and had already beaten.

By all rights, "THE SHOE" was on OUR foot, not yours. It was OU fans that had every reason to hold up signs at the OU/OSU game with signs of "Horns down - We beat the team that beat you", or some other politicking. It was OU's coach that had the greater incentive to whine on every sports show about how unfair it was that "a" team was going to be left out (we all know who Mack was talking about, his babies). It was OU's coach who had a very large incentive to appear via phone interview DURING the middle of the Texas/A&M game talking about how his team is now playing better than anyone else in the country and his quarterback is heisman worthy. It was OUR fanbase that had the reason to pay $7,000 to fly a banner above the Texas/A&M game touting our strength of schedule and "body of work" of our season as being better than yours.

You see, Texas Fan/Mack Brown/whorns did ALL those things EVEN while they were already ranked above OU. Now the question is WHY?

WHY would you need to do all that crap if you were already ranked ahead of us?

OU's fan base and Coach had EVERY reason to do it since we were ranked below you, but we didn't! That fact has to knaw on your puny brain and you keep asking yourself deep down inside "why are we doing this and why isn't OU doing this - after all, WE'RE AHEAD OF THEM IN THE BCS POLL!"

The answer my whornfan is ....................

you're our B*tch. You know it, your coach knows it and it DRIVES YOU CRAZY for us to ONCE AGAIN, get over on you. You CAN'T STAND to have us B*tch slap you ONCE AGAIN, in the national spotlight. Sure, you won the game in October and you've got "scoreboard". Whoopie! You and I both know that while aggie has had scoreboard on you the past two years, you know deep down inside that they are still your B*tch and that will never change.

You can live in the past all you want and quote overall won-loss stats. We have more conference championships, more national titles, more heisman trophy winners, more big game victories and most importantly, we've got Bob Stoops and you've got the clapper.

Face the one fact that will haunt you the rest of your pitiful whorn life:

when you beat us, we inevitably make lemonade out of that lemon and more times than not find ourselves right back in the hunt in late November; when we beat you, your season and life as you know it are ruined! Your team NEVER recovers! That has to suck big time!

Now, why don't you crawl back to your 6th street dive with daddy's money, drink your misery away, puke your skull out for another 6 days and wake up just in time to watch a REAL championship team dismantle Missouri on their way to an 8TH National Title!

OUHOMER
12/1/2008, 08:56 PM
LOL, I like it

SoonerSnareMom
12/1/2008, 09:09 PM
Very well said!

cvsooner
12/1/2008, 09:12 PM
In fact, if we hadn't beaten Tech, they'd not have risen, would they? Nope. Texas only muddied the waters by a) beating us and then b) losing to Tech. Never had a problem with the Big 12 tiebreaker until now.

oubose
12/1/2008, 09:12 PM
Couldn't put it any better!

insuranceman_22
12/1/2008, 09:18 PM
Spek - much Spek!! Although it was truthful, it was funny as ****e to read it.

Rocker
12/1/2008, 09:22 PM
What he said YEAH!

Jacie
12/1/2008, 09:34 PM
My contention is Oklahoma as in fact been on the short end of two situations where we could have (perhaps in retrospect should have) mounted campaigns like the idiots to the south are currently waging.

In back-to-back years we had two games taken from us by poor and even biased officiating.

Though Sooner fans cried "foul" both times, we were roundly criticized by the media, even though it was grudgingly admitted that the second instance (the nonside kick in the Oregon game) was mishandled by the replay official.

Perhaps we should have hired planes to fly banners over Pac 10 games or held up signs about poor ball spotting by the refs at Tech games.

The point is, Oklahoma got jobbed twice and after the initial furor, Bob Stoops, the team and us fans had to swallow hard and take it.

Compare OUr actions to that bunch of crybabies in Austin and everywhere else they call home.

Their actions are over-the-top, orders-of-magnitude beyond any sense of reason dictate is prudent.

Shame on you, Texas fans!

You are an embarrassment to your state, your school and yourselves.

Texas fans = crybabies

btk108
12/1/2008, 10:11 PM
Why do the whornfans and sportswriters conveniently forget that Texas almost lost to OSU on their own field. They should have lost, OSU outplayed them and had more talent. The only thing in favor of Texas was their coach was smarter. Gundy lost that game in the final minutes, not the Cowboys. By the way, the SAME Cowboy team that OU beat by twenty on THEIR home field. Texas, winning by 4 doesn't count as style points. Maybe someone ought to make signs of the TEXAS-OSU score if Texas continues to whine.

Lott's Bandana
12/1/2008, 10:15 PM
I'm tired of this subject, yet the OP summed it all up in one post.

Well played, Sir.

Alum81
12/1/2008, 11:31 PM
I'm tired of this subject, yet the OP summed it all up in one post.

Well played, Sir.

Thank you , Sir! It made me feel good to say what I've been thinking after hearing ad-nauseum from crybaby horns all day down here in Houston!

sooner2b09
12/1/2008, 11:43 PM
spek

StoopTroup
12/1/2008, 11:55 PM
All Texas had to do after beating OU was win out.

They did it in 2005 and they beat suc in the Rose Bowl.

I know it's hard for them to get these facts...

The one where you might get left out if you lose late in the Season has played out more than once since the BCS began.

It's nothing new...it's just new to them since they finally put together a one loss season. A win at Tech and they wouldn't be flying airplanes over stoolwater.

How pathetic was that?

ATX Sooner
12/2/2008, 12:30 AM
It was OUR fanbase that had the reason to pay $7,000 to fly a banner above the Texas/A&M game touting our strength of schedule and "body of work" of our season as being better than yours.

7 large?!?!?! That would buy a lot of KB down here. Come to think of it, they don't need any more help w/ short term memory loss. 39-33.

sooner59
12/2/2008, 03:00 AM
If we were in a 2-way tie, yeah they got it. But if we barely beat Tech, its a toss up as to who is in the CCG...nobody knows who is better. One team randomly gets in (probably Texas) based on SOS and the fact that we don't get as much human poll love. But in fact we completely destroyed Tech which made voters have respect for us. So by whorn logic, since we beat them so bad, Texas should be ranked higher. Hmm....seems logical, huh? Even ESPN at one point showed what the point differential between the three teams would be. OU is still ahead. Just because you won head-to-head does not make you the better team over the course of a season. Texas fans are even wanting to sue the NCAA over this. First of all, the BCS is not part of the NCAA. Secondly, even your fellow whorn fans think thats retarded. The Big 12 has had this tie breaker for years. This year it didn't work out for you. What if next year they change it to head-to-head even in a 3-way tie, and you get left even though you are ranked #2 or even #1 in the BCS because OU beat you and you end up getting left out of the MNC? Will you whine because you are the ones who got that rule changed and still got left out? Hell yes you will. Until there is a playoff nobody will shut up. Even if there was a playoff, Texas would complain because they had to play in Norman or something in a regional game that wasn't on a neutral field. Every year somebody gets mad and it will never change.

tommieharris91
12/2/2008, 03:22 AM
My contention is Oklahoma as in fact been on the short end of two situations where we could have (perhaps in retrospect should have) mounted campaigns like the idiots to the south are currently waging.

In back-to-back years we had two games taken from us by poor and even biased officiating.

Though Sooner fans cried "foul" both times, we were roundly criticized by the media, even though it was grudgingly admitted that the second instance (the nonside kick in the Oregon game) was mishandled by the replay official.

Perhaps we should have hired planes to fly banners over Pac 10 games or held up signs about poor ball spotting by the refs at Tech games.

The point is, Oklahoma got jobbed twice and after the initial furor, Bob Stoops, the team and us fans had to swallow hard and take it.

Compare OUr actions to that bunch of crybabies in Austin and everywhere else they call home.

Their actions are over-the-top, orders-of-magnitude beyond any sense of reason dictate is prudent.

Shame on you, Texas fans!

You are an embarrassment to your state, your school and yourselves.

Texas fans = crybabies

Voters knew about the screwjob in Eugene in 2006. They were willing to vote OU as if they didn't lose a game if OU had beaten texas that year. The media was definitely on OU's side of that one.

Alum81
12/2/2008, 02:04 PM
The media was definitely on OU's side of that one.

One of the very FEW times I think we've had media on our side! Now, with everyone (whorns) screaming how we ran the score up on OSU with that last td, even some media are jumping on us for that. Take a knee? I seem to remember Colt McCoy trying his heisman hardest to "singlehandedly" beat A&M last Thursday. Nobody told him to take a knee!