PDA

View Full Version : The Beauty Of It All

SoonerEmpire
12/1/2008, 08:10 PM
You know what the beauty of it all is to me? It's not that texass got the bad news yesterday, but the fact that it was given to them by Barry Switzer - the man that they hate more than anybody for beating their a$$es all those years. 20 years removed from the head coaching position at OU, and Switzer STILL is able to deliver another dagger to the heart of texass. Now, THAT is a beautiful thing! LMAO!!!!

Now, here's to hoping that we take care of business against Mizzou!

*raises glass in toast to OU and the King*

Jacie
12/1/2008, 08:17 PM
Yes, I read a couple of posts that said The King's smile was insult to injury for them.

Texas fans = crybabies

MojoRisen
12/1/2008, 08:20 PM
THey should be happy he didn't say he was happier than a pig eating shiate.

SoonerEmpire
12/1/2008, 08:22 PM
LOL! That would have been awesome if he did say that. That's gotta be one of the funniest, if not THE funniest thing I ever heard him say.

bri
12/1/2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah, Switzer's S.E.G. had to make the news hurt even worse.

Which, you know, is cool with me. Texas can take a sugar-frosted f*ck off the end of my dick.

Blitzkrieg
12/1/2008, 09:00 PM
Agreed. Another great part is they will change it exactly the way Texas wants it, and OU will win a tie breaker with Texas using the new critera. They don't understand sooner magic.

We can shove it back up their arse with a candle on it.

OUHOMER
12/1/2008, 09:01 PM
Now that you mention it. It was beautiful, him sitting there with that **** eaten grin.
I can here them now. Hey it about to come on, they are going to announce it any minute. Hey, what Switzer doing there? OH ****!

SoonerSnareMom
12/1/2008, 09:29 PM
We loved seeing The King -- and not exactly wearing a poker face, either! HA!

bri
12/1/2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah, after agonizing through the wait and yelling at the TV that I didn't give a drunk f*ck about the NFL, they come back from break and The King is sitting there beaming like DKR was ball-gagged and getting worked over by Zed and the Gimp just behind the camera. I felt the kind of relief that you usually get when you finally get to p*ss after a long car trip.

Boomer Mooner
12/1/2008, 09:42 PM
I would love to know what Switzer said at the end of the show. Everyone but the guy wrapping up the show were laughing their asses off. It probably had something to do with how fun it is to break it off in Texass one more time for ol'times sake.:D

oubose
12/1/2008, 09:45 PM
politicing, 45-35 bull sh*t, fly buys, who really got the last laugh? Thanks to the King! Switzer's face at the BCS release priceless$$$ GO SOONERS!!!

4everasooner
12/1/2008, 10:20 PM
How did they get the news and where is the smile.

IronHorseSooner
12/1/2008, 10:30 PM
Next week, after we make Booger Boy 0-4 against us, on Sunday, I hope that when Terry or Jimmy asks where texa$$ will go to play, he will say "they're off to play a game of 'hide-and-go-bleep-yourself!"

getrdone
12/1/2008, 10:34 PM
that is classic, never thought of that before, awesome post, maybe the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CtheB
12/1/2008, 10:44 PM
Hate him? I am surprised UT hasn't tried to hire him!

MamaMia
12/1/2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah, Switzer's S.E.G. had to make the news hurt even worse.

Which, you know, is cool with me. Texas can take a sugar-frosted f*ck off the end of my dick. Good Lord! Would you please stop being so nasty?

Can someone please explain to me what Switzer had to do with telling the horns the news? :confused:

dog-knee
12/1/2008, 11:01 PM
Any link to Switzer's announcement?

A Sooner in Texas
12/1/2008, 11:01 PM
Mama, Switzer's a color analyst for Fox NFL coverage. Therefore, when the BCS rankings came out, he got to give the happy news. :D

And since I don't give a rat's patootie about the NFL, if anybody happened to record that historic moment, could you please post it? TIA!

SoonerEmpire
12/1/2008, 11:02 PM
Can someone please explain to me what Switzer had to do with telling the horns the news? :confused:

Fox's NFL post game show yesterday. They recapped NFL scores and also revealed the new BCS standings. When the BCS segment came on, they basically gave Switzer the honor of "letting the cat out of the bag", so to speak about the new standings. The smile on his face was absolutely priceless!

All_Day_28
12/1/2008, 11:03 PM
Good Lord! Would you please stop being so nasty?

He was the First to announce the new BCS standings on Fox.

SouthCarolinaSooner
12/1/2008, 11:34 PM
Seeing that grin as soon a they came back was the greatest

Sooner70
12/1/2008, 11:39 PM
Switzer took a sideways slap at Mack Brown by emphasizing that Bob Stoops took the "high road" through all this & didn't resort to behind the scenes politicking, or public lobbying. He did admit he'd feel the same way if he was in Texas' shoes, but fact is his grin shows he's really happy he's not.

bri
12/1/2008, 11:56 PM
Good Lord! Would you please stop being so nasty?

Not just no, but F*CK no. F*ck hell damn poop no.

Whet
12/2/2008, 12:25 AM
Here is the link:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&brand=foxsports&vid=a6244413-6816-4350-bd5a-357d61524644&playlist=&editor=&from=FOXSPORTS&fg=/&rf=http://msn.foxsports.com/

En_Fuego
12/2/2008, 12:35 AM
Classic

MamaMia
12/2/2008, 12:39 AM
Not just no, but F*CK no. F*ck hell damn poop no. Disgusting. :rolleyes:

Mama, Switzer's a color analyst for Fox NFL coverage. Therefore, when the BCS rankings came out, he got to give the happy news. :D

And since I don't give a rat's patootie about the NFL, if anybody happened to record that historic moment, could you please post it? TIA!

Fox's NFL post game show yesterday. They recapped NFL scores and also revealed the new BCS standings. When the BCS segment came on, they basically gave Switzer the honor of "letting the cat out of the bag", so to speak about the new standings. The smile on his face was absolutely priceless!

He was the First to announce the new BCS standings on Fox.

Switzer took a sideways slap at Mack Brown by emphasizing that Bob Stoops took the "high road" through all this & didn't resort to behind the scenes politicking, or public lobbying. He did admit he'd feel the same way if he was in Texas' shoes, but fact is his grin shows he's really happy he's not.

Here is the link:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&brand=foxsports&vid=a6244413-6816-4350-bd5a-357d61524644&playlist=&editor=&from=FOXSPORTS&fg=/&rf=http://msn.foxsports.com/

Thank you guys. Thanks for the link too whet. You are all such gentleman. :)