PDA

View Full Version : MIZZOU,MIZZOU,MIZZOU,MIZZOU

mobilesteve
12/1/2008, 04:59 PM
All,

It's time we move on! We're the champs of the South and we have a game to play. We need to focus all of our attention on MU. We need win and finish this season off right. Let's get a good crowd in KC! Mizzou can be dangerous and I know it tempting to start talking BCS, we need to beat MU soundly before we go any further.

GO OU!:texan:

NOVSooner
12/1/2008, 05:08 PM
agree!

Kels
12/1/2008, 05:54 PM
All,

It's time we move on! We're the champs of the South and we have a game to play. We need to focus all of our attention on MU. We need win and finish this season off right. Let's get a good crowd in KC! Mizzou can be dangerous and I know it tempting to start talking BCS, we need to beat MU soundly before we go any further.

GO OU!:texan:

Can't the fans have a pass on this one? I mean, because we really determine the outcome of every game. I'm sure Bob and the coaching staff read this board everyday too . . .

;)

oubose
12/1/2008, 06:04 PM
Agree 100%, one step at a time.
1st. BIG 12 championship, 2nd. BCS national championship

bri
12/1/2008, 06:04 PM
He's right. If I don't focus on Mizzou, I'm gonna miss all my assignments Saturday night.

Oh, wait, I'm not a player. I'm just a guy that watches the games on TV. I should be fine, then.

JLEW1818
12/1/2008, 06:08 PM
I'm ready to drink all day saturday

SoonerJack
12/1/2008, 06:30 PM
I gotta get pumped up for this one. Living among all of these Tiger fans gives me no motivation whatsoever to see the sooners dash their big 12 title hopes...again.