PDA

View Full Version : Sports Animal at Work

Soonersince57
12/1/2008, 03:24 PM
Not that I wouldn't ever divert my attention away from my duties - - - but I was listening to Sports Animal over lunch and I think it was Mark Rodgers?? Dang, is he always that pissy with his callers? No one could say anything without an argument. :rolleyes:

RacerX
12/1/2008, 03:26 PM
I don't listen to the Urinal, but my boss commented about that last week.

setem
12/1/2008, 03:28 PM
Mark Rogers has sealed his fate in my little black book of media members that I hate! He has done nothing but trash OU for the last 2 weeks, when right before that he was riding on the Sooner tip! I don't know what happened to make him fall off but he is a pretty big flip flopper, getting to be as bad as Trammel(who I hate more than anyone in the Oklahoma media).

I don't care if you against OU but at least bring some stats or facts to back up your argument. Rogers almost never backs up his arguments with stats or facts.

birddog
12/1/2008, 03:30 PM
some guy called him and said, "did you know you look exactly like rosie o'donell?" rodgers had absolutely nothing to say to it. funny stuff.

MamaMia
12/1/2008, 03:37 PM
I have it on very good authority that he is sexually challenged, and therefore takes his frustrations out on the general public.

frankensooner
12/1/2008, 03:41 PM
Challenged? Like he has both sets of parts or he can't use the ones he has?

Lott's Bandana
12/1/2008, 03:44 PM
He is always bitter in his delivery. Snort snippy answers and always sounds like he's reading a newspaper when he does comment, comes across as disinterested or distracted.

Don't waste my time with him.

Oh, he picked against OU Saturday, for those who don't already know.

oumartin
12/1/2008, 03:44 PM
Rodgers hates Stoops and I've heard from those a little closer than myself to that situation is that Stoops would like to kick Rodgers lungs loose.

something has definately gone on between the two and Rodgers is a baby about it.

but yes he is rude. I have said that for a few years now.

GrapevineSooner
12/1/2008, 03:45 PM
How would he compare to Norm Hitzges in the area of pissiness?

IBleedCrimson
12/1/2008, 03:45 PM
I have it on very good authority that he is sexually challenged, and therefore takes his frustrations out on the general public.

He wants to be a MAN. A forty year old MAN

Tiptonsooner
12/1/2008, 03:47 PM
What I actually said was, " Do you realize you look exactly like Rosie O?" My call was flushed, I had my radio down so I didn't realize it was even aired.

OklahomaTuba
12/1/2008, 03:58 PM
Rodgers hates Stoops and I've heard from those a little closer than myself to that situation is that Stoops would like to kick Rodgers lungs loose.

something has definately gone on between the two and Rodgers is a baby about it.

but yes he is rude. I have said that for a few years now.
Its not Stoops that hates him as much as Kenny M does I do believe.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/1/2008, 04:02 PM

I don't think you can compare anybody to Norm...

oumartin
12/1/2008, 04:10 PM
Its not Stoops that hates him as much as Kenny M does I do believe

maybe your right just word that I hear is that Mark is not the most liked guy down there for some things he has said even while he was doing sideline work.

Breadburner
12/1/2008, 04:10 PM
Challenged? Like he has both sets of parts or he can't use the ones he has?

He has a Mangina....

stoopified
12/1/2008, 04:24 PM
Rodgers is from Blackwell,sheep are his thing. :)

budbarrybob
12/1/2008, 04:37 PM
Rodgers is from Blackwell,sheep are his thing. :)

is like saying Sooner Fans are whorn nutsack grabbers. Don't group me in with the likes of MR. :pop: BTW he was too preppie to do sheep. In HS, he was cool but lost something along the way to "stardom." His answers are short and terse and opinions are usually outside of the norm and does act like he needs more "companionship" from his wife ;)

Taxman71
12/1/2008, 05:13 PM
Why would Stoops possibly hate Mark Rogers? Was it the Mark following Carol Stoops with binoculars all around Norman during the Stoops-to-Florida thing, the "OU should get the death penalty" comment during the Bomar thing or the "alot worse than Bomar getting paid is going on in Norman" comment?

Ton Loc
12/1/2008, 05:22 PM
Kind of sucks about Mark. I used to work with him on the weekends back in 200 and 2001. He was a lot different back then. A lot more laid back and not so quick to jump down the throats of anyone who would disagree with him.

I don't know what happened, but he has been a jerk for the last couple of years.

okienole3
12/1/2008, 06:50 PM

Norm is just a grumpy old man. Rogers is just an ***.