PDA

View Full Version : It's time.............

SoonerLB
12/1/2008, 11:07 AM
....... to get on with destruction and humiliation of Mizzou.
Leave Kirk Herbstreit and his homey's to their humping of Tim Tebow's leg and let them enjoy themselves, they do not matter.

Far more important is the condition of our defense, and how we are going to attack Booger Boy. And the condition of Sam's hand injury. There is only one thing on the table right now, and that is the matter of beating Mizzou.

Time to show the Sooners we are proud of them. Who cares what ESPN or whorns think, or what they say, it's time to BEAT MIZZOU!

soonerboomer93
12/1/2008, 11:28 AM
Maclin is a bigger threat then booger boy

Sooner1979
12/1/2008, 01:11 PM
Does anybody know Maclin's status? He left the MU/KU game after landing on his hip on that hard frozen tundra in KC...It looked like it would have hurt like hell and might very well affect his playing ability this Saturday...

oupride
12/1/2008, 01:14 PM
...one more Big 12 championship....

SoonerLB
12/1/2008, 09:18 PM
Bumpin' this back up 'cause I'm sick of all these threads whing about the whorns. Let 'em whine. Let 'em cry. We have business to take care of.
The whorns want us pre-occupied trying to justify our worthy status so we are not focusing on the Mizzou game, and from the looks of all these "justification" threads, it's working.
We have a game to win, to hell with all the whining whorns, what they think doesn't matter!
Point the bad mojo towards Booger Boy and his buddies.

No1Better
12/1/2008, 09:41 PM
It's time to tear it up and blast Mizzou....

BASSooner
12/1/2008, 09:50 PM
Is that offensive coordinator going to finish up his career this season at mizzou or ditch em now for wyoming?

DenverSooner751
12/1/2008, 10:17 PM
Listen guys, I was born in Norman, but grew up in the Dallas area. I moved back to Norman to go to school and I have to tell you, I, just as many of you, enjoy seeing Texas fans upset like this. I too, find it somewhat disgusting what ESPN/ABC have done, HOWEVER, we have a huge game this weekend. The game we all WANTED to be in. The friggin Big 12 championship game, and if we win it, we will have done something no other team has ever done in this conference, WIN 3 IN A ROW. And **** any Texas fan that wants to say it was tainted, tainted by the very rules that their AD had a hand in approving. Fair and square according to the rules adopted by and agreed on by our conference. SO, with that in mind, let's get some chatter going on about this weekend. This is OUr shot. All we can do is go in to KC, play Sooner football, and be lights out for 4 quarters. If we do that, regardless of what happens in the SEC game, and regardless of the whining by Texas, we will be playing for our 8th MNC.

I know that none of what happens on this board any way has an impact on the game this weekend, but as loyal fans to our beloved University, we owe it to each other, student's current and past, the football team and faculty that work so hard to allow us all the priveledge of proclaiming to the world with such pride that "we're OU damnit!"

Beyond the love fest with UT, don't forget, ESPN/ABC are band wagon people, if we want to silence all of this "head to head" and other garbage that is truly irrelevant, then we need to go out this weekend and take care of business with absolute authority.

That being said, let's talk some gawd damed football shall we?

I see a swagger returing to OUr defense that we have not seen in a long time. We got a glimpse at it during the TTU game, but even with the injury to Box, I see BV having his boys ready to play, after all, it might be his last Big 12 game with us.

Ugh, I hate the words swagger and athleticism........

Boomer!

soonermeteor
12/1/2008, 10:55 PM
....to prove it on the field.