PDA

View Full Version : Someone at ESPN finally gives OU Love..wow

The_Red_Patriot
12/1/2008, 11:04 AM
And that person was Collin Cowherd....which is amazing. This guy bashes Stoops and OU all the time. He gave OU credit for their non conference schedule, thought Texas played a joke non conference and mentioned that it was a 3 way tie. You can't leave Texas Tech out of it.

Thank god someone there said it but damn...I still don't like the troll.

sooneron
12/1/2008, 11:06 AM
He just wants to **** off another fanbase. It's his job.

soonerinabilene
12/1/2008, 11:12 AM
Last week it was "Texas deserves it hands down, i would have mack browns child, if him and pete carroll would be cloned together they would be called Jesus, blah blah blah." Now that OU is on top, we deserve it, not a screw job, blah blah blah. But hey, he gets huge ratings on his show, so I cant blame him for flip flopping all the time.

85sooners
12/1/2008, 11:15 AM
freak

budbarrybob
12/1/2008, 11:18 AM
his opinion and 1.60 will buy a gallon of gas today...

stoopified
12/1/2008, 11:54 AM
Skip Bayless(of all people defended OU being ahead of UT and made a strong case.He cited that head to head has nothing to do with itsince it is a 3-way tie.,saying if UT gets head to head over OU then TT should get it over UT.

Mike and Mike in the Morning also sided with OU because that is the system and head to head is irrelevant because it is a three way tie .

Half a Hundred
12/1/2008, 12:12 PM
Skip Bayless(of all people defended OU being ahead of UT and made a strong case.He cited that head to head has nothing to do with itsince it is a 3-way tie.,saying if UT gets head to head over OU then TT should get it over UT.

Mike and Mike in the Morning also sided with OU because that is the system and head to head is irrelevant because it is a three way tie .

Yep, the tide of opinion will change progressively throughout the day today and tomorrow as the talking heads get their directives from ESPN to shift away from the controversy and hype up the Big 12 Championship Game. Fox and CFN will still be whining unless Texas gets in. Switzer will have too much fun needling everyone and being the a-hole in Fox's coverage.

OU still has the fast track for #8. That's all that matters.

The_Red_Patriot
12/1/2008, 02:01 PM
Love your signature