PDA

View Full Version : Posting at hornfans.com is interesting

batonrougesooner
12/1/2008, 10:09 AM
I've signed up over there and have posted a couple of comments.

I just naively assumed the dynamic over there would be similar to here.

Boy was I wrong.

They're like a bunch of junior high kids. Insults and hyperbole. No interest in intelligent discussion.

I will be banned in an hour or so for disagreement I suspect.

I'm brsoonerfan over there.

OklaPony
12/1/2008, 10:15 AM

Boy was I wrong.

They're like a bunch of junior high kids. Insults and hyperbole. No interest in intelligent discussion.

I just read through some of the threads in which you're participating. Rarely have I read so much vulgarity in one place (not from you). I'm surprised that their rules are so relaxed as to allow some of the bile that I just read. I think there are some truly forlorn horns over there... my heart bleeds for them, not.

I just can't seem to get past how their "head-to-head" argument only applies to them and not Tech. Amazing.

OklahomaTuba
12/1/2008, 10:16 AM
"If texass football is life, than life sucks!"

1890MilesToNorman
12/1/2008, 10:21 AM

Boy was I wrong.

Post this and see what kind of response you get?

If team A beats team B and team C beats team A and team B beats team C who is the winner?

I already know the answer but should get their little minds in an uproar.

batonrougesooner
12/1/2008, 10:22 AM
I just read through some of the threads in which you're participating. Rarely have I read so much vulgarity in one place (not from you). I'm surprised that their rules are so relaxed as to allow some of the bile that I just read. I think there are some truly forlorn horns over there... my heart bleeds for them, not.

I just can't seem to get past how their "head-to-head" argument only applies to them and not Tech. Amazing.

Didn't you love their tornado comment?

Who are these people?

soonernija
12/1/2008, 10:32 AM
Hey Tuba: We are not interested in your political quote. This is a football board. Please take your politicking somewhere else. It's ok for you to disagree with our president-elect but it is absolutely ignorant and downright annoying for you to claim that the presidency is the first job of an 8-year University of Chicago professor (UC is much better ranked (academically) than OU, by the way), an 8-year illinois state senator, and a 4-year US senator.

You may have issues about the fact that he is African American, but please don't tag the rest of us on this board with your ignorance by claiming that the presidency is his first job. I enjoyed my time at OU but i know that my doctorate is less impressive because people like you keep devaluing OU and everything it stands for.

Please take this bile off OUr board.

sooner518
12/1/2008, 10:42 AM
Post this and see what kind of response you get?

If team A beats team B and team C beats team A and team B beats team C who is the winner?

I already know the answer but should get their little minds in an uproar.

I know the answer! It's whichever of those teams is Texas!!!!! :texan:

1890MilesToNorman
12/1/2008, 10:44 AM
I know the answer! It's whichever of those teams is Texas!!!!! :texan:

Yep, it would be fun to see how they answer though. :D

batonrougesooner
12/1/2008, 10:45 AM
Hey Tuba: We are not interested in your political quote. This is a football board. Please take your politicking somewhere else. It's ok for you to disagree with our president-elect but it is absolutely ignorant and downright annoying for you to claim that the presidency is the first job of an 8-year University of Chicago professor (UC is much better ranked (academically) than OU, by the way), an 8-year illinois state senator, and a 4-year US senator.

You may have issues about the fact that he is African American, but please don't tag the rest of us on this board with your ignorance by claiming that the presidency is his first job. I enjoyed my time at OU but i know that my doctorate is less impressive because people like you keep devaluing OU and everything it stands for.

Check your spek. I left you a message. Geez, take a fuccking pill or something.

SoonerPriv
12/1/2008, 10:47 AM

How about you turn off signatures and leave it at that. This will not end well.

OKLA21FAN
12/1/2008, 10:53 AM
fight!!!! fight!!!!!!!
:pop: