PDA

View Full Version : If we win it all... bring home the crystal ball...

tbl
12/1/2008, 09:38 AM
Do these whiny whorns and stupid media chumps finally shut up, or will the post game show be something like "well they did win, but you have to wonder how Texas would have done"? If Texas wins their bowl, I guarantee it won't end. I don't think it will get to the level of a split NC (simply b/c of the HUGE love for the SEC), though you never know.

However if Texas loses their bowl (oh please let that happen) and we win (even more so let that be the case), then the whole thing is going to be glazed over like all this campaigning never happened. No apologies. No acknowledgments of being wrong. Nothing. Just love for OU... then they'll start up the crap next year.

If we lose and Texas wins... uggghhh...

Please Sooners... win... Beat Mizzu... win the bowl... win...

Jacie
12/1/2008, 08:14 PM
Based on what we've seen and heard from horns for the last week, they will be screaming for #8 to have an asterisk after it.

Curly Bill
12/1/2008, 08:18 PM
When we win the whorns and whorn-lovers will still be saying how it shoulda been saxet in the big game.

Good Lord I hope we win, Bob please do all you can to personally make sure that our defense is properly prepared to play in the big game. (and yes, I'm taking the win over mizzu as a given.)

No1Better
12/1/2008, 08:22 PM
Let's get it done.

We are heading into our 7th Conf championship game and with a win, our 4th national title game.

No other team in America in the last 10 years can claim such a pedigree. Well guess what...

It's time to reign in another conference title
It's time to snag number 8.

We're banged up, beaten up, tired and pissed off.

It's time...let's get it done.

ouwasp
12/1/2008, 08:23 PM
When JFK won the close 1960 election against Nixon a reporter asked him how he hoped to govern w/o a mandate. His reply: "Mandate, schmandate; I won, he didn't!"

OU wins, all that crap is just water off a duck. Be a nice problem to have.