PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone Hatin' on the Sooners?

oumartin
12/1/2008, 08:47 AM
Its not like the team or Bob Stoops produced these rankings. They just played the games. When asked a question they answered it like you would expect anyone to. Stoops only comments seem to be along the lines of using logic that if you must vote texas over OU due to head to head then its only logical to have Tech over texas due to head to head. Thats it. Nothing more.

Sure, the Sooners have laid 3 eggs in their last 4 BCS bowl losses but everyone seems to wanna hate on this team because of their BCS ranking and their past.

Different year, Different team and not one of them has a vote in the Coaches poll, Harris poll or Computer poll.

Not even Coach Stoops.

Mack took every opportunity to talk about his big win over OU yet failed to mention his loss to tech. Every talking head on television and radio wants to talk about texas' win over OU yet fail to remember just 4 weeks ago that tech beat texas.

Hate the system, not the team.

DrZaius
12/1/2008, 08:52 AM
Yeah I am having issues as well with this whole thing. They should be hatin the BCS or hatin the conference office but not the Sooners. All they did was play by the rules. I am disturbed at the amount of people that are blaming OU directly when they did not set any of these rules.

I am confused.

1890MilesToNorman
12/1/2008, 08:56 AM
Everyone hated the Sooners in the 70's too, nothing has changed.

Hot Rod
12/1/2008, 09:04 AM
Because we beat Texas Tech...and BAD!

HappyClappyMackBrown
12/1/2008, 09:11 AM
Why are you guys trying to act like victims?

Who really gives a **** if they are hating on OU.....