12/1/2008, 01:48 AM
They flood the Board with Dumas Posts and start 11brazillion threads :mad:

JLEW1818
12/1/2008, 01:51 AM
yep, I couldn't even log on today.....:mad: :mad: :mad: so many people

vigilantesooner
12/1/2008, 01:53 AM
yep, I couldn't even log on today.....:mad: :mad: :mad: so many people

I had to get my BCS updates today from the Longhorn board. Talk about sickening. However, seeing their hopes rise throughout the day provided for a very sweet ending.

JLEW1818
12/1/2008, 01:55 AM
Indeed

iknowyoudidnt
12/1/2008, 01:59 AM
Oh boy, message board elitism rears its ugly head once again.

Some of us just like to lurk, and only post the occasional stray thought instead of every single one.

Soonerinatex
12/1/2008, 02:00 AM
I had to get my BCS updates today from the Longhorn board. Talk about sickening. However, seeing their hopes rise throughout the day provided for a very sweet ending.

Umm you joined less than a week ago!?

FirstandGoal
12/1/2008, 02:01 AM
:pop:

olevetonahill
12/1/2008, 02:02 AM

Some of us just like to lurk, and only post the occasional stray thought instead of every single one.

Which is Ok .
But if you look the Board has been flooded today with nOObs and Bangwagon Fans Posting the same old tired Crap .
And starting 900 threads .:rolleyes:

vigilantesooner
12/1/2008, 02:03 AM
Umm you joined less than a week ago!?

So ****ing what? How does that change anything I said or relate at all to anything I said?

FirstandGoal
12/1/2008, 02:04 AM
Yeah, there were so many threads started by n00bs today, I lost track of all of the ones that Rus started....

Soonerinatex
12/1/2008, 02:04 AM

I'm with you (see my post count) but I've been lurking for more than a week.

DallasSooner87
12/1/2008, 02:06 AM
As a posting noob I gotta agree with Vet on this one. I could only get to the main thread page. All I wanted to do was read a couple of threads, and I saw the same few threads posted by the same people like 4 times each.

Now I didn't actually get to read/filter through this stuff. I was just so confused and had to go to "news" websites to try and find information. I was a little mad.

olevetonahill
12/1/2008, 02:06 AM
Yeah, there were so many threads started by n00bs today, I lost track of all of the ones that Rus started....

We all Know Rus Is depriving a Village somewhere :D

Tiger6
12/1/2008, 02:08 AM
How many posts until I can be the 'cool' guy that complains about "noobz"?

We are all fans....I just dont feel the need to post each and every emotion that comes to mind, nor do I need to explain why I dont spend every last waking moment on this site.

Be grateful there are such fans around ;)...and another thing....texas sucks.

derek430
12/1/2008, 02:10 AM
I'm more of a lurker but this board was extremely slow today

Sooner_Havok

We are all fans....I just dont feel the need to post each and every emotion that comes to mind, nor do I need to explain why I dont spend every last waking moment on this site.

IDK, I'm still a n00b

Soonerinatex
So ****ing what? How does that change anything I said or relate at all to anything I said?

Your agreeing with a poster that has 4+k posts that the boards have been invaded by noobs. The guys who have been here for a while cant access due to noobs creatinf new accounts. you are technically a noob.

No hate cause you're a Sooner though :)

olevetonahill
12/1/2008, 02:11 AM

1st ya got to learn to spell it right .
Its " nOObs "
My bitch is all the Band wagon Fans , that choose to Join Or Just Now start to Post after being Members fer a 100 years .
Plus the nOObs staring a Brazilian threads :rolleyes:

vigilantesooner
12/1/2008, 02:11 AM
I'm with you (see my post count) but I've been lurking for more than a week.

1. You do know a lurker doesn't have to be registered to be a lurker right?

2. My comment doesn't have to do with so-called nOObs starting threads, the reason it was so slow is just because a lot of people were on, and lurkers have the same cumulative effect on a server when they're all crashing into the site simultaneously. Obviously, I have little place to complain about nOObs, but I'm not so that's not an issue.

3. When did how long someone's been lurking become a bragging point?

iknowyoudidnt
12/1/2008, 02:12 AM
Which is Ok .
But if you look the Board has been flooded today with nOObs and Bangwagon Fans Posting the same old tired Crap .
And starting 900 threads .:rolleyes:
Yeah, the signal to noise is a bit off on days like this. It just bothers me that someone would be considered a bandwagon fan because they don't post constantly. Many of us have been reading this board for years and years, but only speak up when something really gets our attention. A newb, sure, but bandwagon seems a little harsh.

olevetonahill
12/1/2008, 02:15 AM
Yeah, the signal to noise is a bit off on days like this. It just bothers me that someone would be considered a bandwagon fan because they don't post constantly. Many of us have been reading this board for years and years, but only speak up when something really gets our attention. A newb, sure, but bandwagon seems a little harsh.

Its " NOOb " ya nOOb
You may not be a Band wagon Fan . But there sure as hell have been alot Of on today :rolleyes:

FirstandGoal
12/1/2008, 02:17 AM
lurkers who have been around a while and know how things work is one thing, but people who sign up on a big day like today and then start eleventy billion threads and clog up the site where those of us who just want to find out information and then have to go to outside sources for said information upsets me also. :mad:

I just now got to the point where I can turn avis and siggys back on cause before the site was running too slow.

See, I bet the n00bs didn't even do that little bit to help:rolleyes:

Tiger6
12/1/2008, 02:18 AM
I'm counting down the day's until i'm a professional message board poster, and not a "n00b".

Get over the superiority thing. Quick.

As for myself? I have visited the board around 3 years, registered a year ago, and still only 16 posts. And believe it or not, i'm just as special as you. :).