PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Graham Harrell

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2008, 12:01 AM
Without his gutsy, 2nd half performance and leading Tech to the last 21 point, we would just be celebrating another bedlam victory. He broke 2 fingers on his non-throwing hand in the 2nd qtr. as well as losing Crabtree for the rest of the game. I know he was doing it for Tech, but Sooner fans should at least raise a toast to him.

From ESPN :

"The source said Harrell underwent four hours of surgery Sunday on the pinkie and ring fingers on his left hand, with 17 pins and two plates inserted in his hand to heal nine separate breaks. Despite the extent of the injury, suffered in the second quarter, Harrell finished the game against the Bears and is expected to be fine for Tech's bowl game."

SicEmBaylor
12/1/2008, 12:30 AM
BOOOOOO!!!

olevetonahill
12/1/2008, 12:32 AM
BOOOOOO!!!

Pussie , Go back to Bear huggin.

JLEW1818
12/1/2008, 12:33 AM
hehehe

vet you ever throw down the money on the game saturday ?

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2008, 12:44 AM
SicEm, your guys had me skert way into the 4th quarter yesterday. I told you it was fine to have a moral victory, but for a while, I thought you didn't understand what I meant. But in the end, you did. :P

olevetonahill
12/1/2008, 12:46 AM
hehehe

vet you ever throw down the money on the game saturday ?

Had 20 Heads up with NYC poke
Couldnt Find any one else :D

vigilantesooner
12/1/2008, 12:57 AM
Come on SicEm, the South is tough enough, Sooner fans really don't want another team in the mix making it even tougher. And if Baylor is that team, well we might as well close football programs throughout the nation and just play ball between us in the South, because we officially have become the hardest division in the history of football anywhere ever.

By the way, I always root for Baylor when they play any team except OU, Saturday was probably the first time I ever rooted for a good team to beat Baylor =D.

SicEmBaylor
12/1/2008, 01:01 AM
Come on SicEm, the South is tough enough, Sooner fans really don't want another team in the mix making it even tougher. And if Baylor is that team, well we might as well close football programs throughout the nation and just play ball between us in the South, because we officially have become the hardest division in the history of football anywhere ever.

By the way, I always root for Baylor when they play any team except OU, Saturday was probably the first time I ever rooted for a good team to beat Baylor =D.

With the blessing of the almighty, Aggie may just become the conference's whipping boy for the next decade.

insuranceman_22
12/1/2008, 01:06 AM
I'm cool with that......whipping aggies is fun!

vigilantesooner
12/1/2008, 01:35 AM
With the blessing of the almighty, Aggie may just become the conference's whipping boy for the next decade.

That gets my vote! And that looks very likely to be the case. I like it when teams with so-called history fall to the cellar.