PDA

View Full Version : Me vs a Horn

Veritas
11/30/2008, 11:56 PM
So my Facebook status reads as follows:

Chris is stoked to see OU headed to the Big XII Championship. I can hear the Horns whining all the way up here.
I get this response from this female whorn I know:

Uh, did hear Bob Stoops and his whiney bitch plea for OU to go to the Championships? Disgusting. Mack's was respectful and direct. I'm bummed about Texas not making it but they're both good teams.
So I deleted this as I use Facebook professionally and try to keep it clean and such, but not before I sent an IM...the exchange is hilarious and I thought you'd all get a kick out of it.

Me: Hey, I deleted your comment because I don't want obscenity on my profile and because you may have mixed up your head coaches.

Whorn: What do you mean,,, Texas got screwed cuz that bitch Stoops got whiney.

Me: Yeah, Texas got screwed. Somebody was going to get screwed. But you're talking smack (again) without backing it up. Riddle me this: which coach did an interview during his rival's game campaigning for his team to make it?

Whorn: Wutever I dunno. Probably Stoopid.

Me: No, that was Mack Brown. Now, which coach turned down the opportunity to do an interview during his rival's game because, and I qoute, "it didn't seem right."

Whorn: Who.

Me: Stoops. So where are you getting this bit about him being a "whiney bitch." He wouldn't even talk to the press, unlike Mack.

Whorn: He ran hsi mouth in his interview.

Me: What interview? He didn't conduct any interviews until 4:00 today, after the BCS had been announced. Unless you're talking about what he said walking off the field, which was (and I'm quoting again), "There's plenty of reasons for us as there are for other people. So in the end, our argument's just stated here again today what we've done here down the stretch. It'll be what it'll be."

Whorn: Wutever. We beat OU so we should be be there.

Me: So, again, where was Stoops a "whiney bitch?"

Whorn: Dood, ur just biased cuz you like OU.

Me: You seriously need to close your dickholster, you got all kinds of stupid spraying all over the place.

Whorn: Wutever, **** off.

Me: LOL. Good luck against Utah.

colleyvillesooner
12/1/2008, 12:08 AM
awesome

Viking Kitten
12/1/2008, 12:26 AM
Jeez, Veritas. The chick types like she's 15 years old. Somebody send out the Chris Hanson signal.;)

StoopTroup
12/1/2008, 12:29 AM
They know your a Nebraska Fan right?

What an idiot.

47straight
12/1/2008, 12:39 AM
Unbelievably representative.

Veritas
12/1/2008, 12:47 AM
They know your a Nebraska Fan right?

What an idiot.
Yeah, but there are tons of bandwagon horns up here so I like to push their buttons.

bluedogok
12/1/2008, 12:51 AM
Tomorrow will be interesting at work......
I haven't heard from any of them today.

Hot Rod
12/1/2008, 09:46 AM
I saw a whorn fan at breakfast at local establishment on saturday morn and he saw my OU gear and said something to the fact that we weren't going to Kansas City. I just said "it's sad that you're in a lose/lose situation". He said "nah, I don't think so, if you guys win tonight." Hate to say I'm right, but...

OUDoc
12/1/2008, 09:58 AM
I hate stupid people.

Good work, Veritas.

1890MilesToNorman
12/1/2008, 10:08 AM
Whorn math.

1+1+1=whorns

If team A beats team B and team C beats team A and team B beats team C who is the winner? Whorns

Which is greater?
11-1
11-1
11-1

Whorns

Math is hard!

bluedogok
12/1/2008, 11:47 AM
I will say that being down here in the middle of them gives you a different perspective of the situation. I think part of it they believed who they want to believe (much like fans anywhere). The local media kept pushing the idea that there was just the slimmest of chances that OU could get by UT to take the game no matter what the rest of the national media was saying, they were eating up what the local media was spoon feeding them...which was false hope. Then they sat around like they couldn't believe that it would happen. Only the realistic fans seemed to grasp the entire situation and resigned themselves to the fact that it was a distinct possibility.

SoonersEnFuego
12/1/2008, 11:57 AM
Hahahaha, dickholster!

Truth is, they were hurt just by playing a&m when they did.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/1/2008, 12:20 PM
The media loses. They tried their ever-lovin' best to force their subjective crap down the throat of college football through the AP, the Harris poll, ESPN, and every other asspirate of a sports news outlet that had the torches at the ready for an effigy of Sooner football. 4th in the AP. 4th in the Harris.

But thankfully the objectivity of the computers and the o'fishul professional experts in the field, the coaches themselves, saw different. Saw how it should be instead of some pudspanker that gets wood when he rubs his autographed picture of Mack Brown on his crotch.

About damn time.

GrapevineSooner
12/1/2008, 12:38 PM
You know LonghornGirlie, Veritas? ;)

Howzit
12/1/2008, 12:44 PM
So my Facebook status reads as follows:

I get this response from this female whorn I know:

So I deleted this as I use Facebook professionally and try to keep it clean and such, but not before I sent an IM...the exchange is hilarious and I thought you'd all get a kick out of it.

Me: Hey, I deleted your comment because I don't want obscenity on my profile and because you may have mixed up your head coaches.

Whorn: What do you mean,,, Texas got screwed cuz that bitch Stoops got whiney.

Me: Yeah, Texas got screwed. Somebody was going to get screwed. But you're talking smack (again) without backing it up. Riddle me this: which coach did an interview during his rival's game campaigning for his team to make it?

Whorn: Wutever I dunno. Probably Stoopid.

Me: No, that was Mack Brown. Now, which coach turned down the opportunity to do an interview during his rival's game because, and I qoute, "it didn't seem right."

Whorn: Who.

Me: Stoops. So where are you getting this bit about him being a "whiney bitch." He wouldn't even talk to the press, unlike Mack.

Whorn: He ran hsi mouth in his interview.

Me: What interview? He didn't conduct any interviews until 4:00 today, after the BCS had been announced. Unless you're talking about what he said walking off the field, which was (and I'm quoting again), "There's plenty of reasons for us as there are for other people. So in the end, our argument's just stated here again today what we've done here down the stretch. It'll be what it'll be."

Whorn: Wutever. We beat OU so we should be be there.

Me: So, again, where was Stoops a "whiney bitch?"

Whorn: Dood, ur just biased cuz you like OU.

Me: You seriously need to close your dickholster, you got all kinds of stupid spraying all over the place.

Whorn: Wutever, **** off.

Me: LOL. Good luck against Utah.

Send her over this way and tell her to register as Dick Holster.

OU4LIFE
12/1/2008, 12:45 PM
your response should have been:

'you're a woman, we are talking about football, get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich'.

;)

BigRedJed
12/1/2008, 07:02 PM
BSG is gonna poke you in the earhole.

Boarder
12/1/2008, 07:48 PM
She better get that sammich done, first.

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/1/2008, 08:01 PM
:les: KNUCKLE SAMMICH!!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/1/2008, 08:02 PM
:kelvin:

SoonerStormchaser
12/1/2008, 08:16 PM
My gawd...it was funny as **** around the office today...
Most of the officers in the squadron who knew I am an OU Alum and diehard fan stopped by and were all gung-ho cause Texas got the shaft. Then in came the enlisted guys who are majority Whorn fans and whined to me about how Stoops had no class and they got screwed...
...then they found out I got Big XII tickets and they stormed off.

Fraggle145
12/1/2008, 08:23 PM
SAMMICH!!

IBleedCrimson
12/1/2008, 08:36 PM
im looking around and no one under 1,000 posts is posting in this thread... does a monster appear if ur under 1000 posts and eat ur puter? i better not risk it... o wait...:eek:

that exchange is so typical of ignorant hornfans btw

Veritas
12/1/2008, 09:02 PM
im looking around and no one under 1,000 posts is posting in this thread... does a monster appear if ur under 1000 posts and eat ur puter? i better not risk it... o wait...:eek:

Heh. That's funny.

Welcome to the SO. It's fun here.

A Sooner in Texas
12/1/2008, 09:10 PM

No monster, just.....

:mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

MACKMAN!!!

Since you posted before me, he's coming after your computer. :D

BigRedJed
12/2/2008, 12:28 AM
I just want to know how StoopTroup got to 29,000 posts.

:les: 29,000!!!

Vaevictis
12/2/2008, 12:40 AM
Post 4 more times per day, and you'll get there soon enough.

Frozen Sooner
12/2/2008, 01:43 AM
NOOB!!!!

SOMEONE ROUND UP OLEVET!!!

HIT HIM WITH THIS (www.nonotreally.com)!!!

proud gonzo
12/2/2008, 03:12 AM
heh

TheHumanAlphabet
12/2/2008, 10:34 AM
My gawd...it was funny as **** around the office today...
Most of the officers in the squadron who knew I am an OU Alum and diehard fan stopped by and were all gung-ho cause Texas got the shaft. Then in came the enlisted guys who are majority Whorn fans and whined to me about how Stoops had no class and they got screwed...
...then they found out I got Big XII tickets and they stormed off.

Heh...

OU fan = Officer

UT fans = enlisted

not to slam all the fine men and women serving in our Armed Forces. And yeah- I know there are both types that are fans of either U.

soonerbrat
12/2/2008, 10:37 AM
believably representative.

fixed

soonerbrat
12/2/2008, 10:39 AM
Jeez, Veritas. The chick types like she's 15 years old. Somebody send out the Chris Hanson signal.;)

is that like the bat signal?
http://ndobos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/bat-signal.jpeg

If I could fark, I'd put Chris Hanson picture on there.

OU4LIFE
12/2/2008, 11:03 AM
BSG is gonna poke you in the earhole.

She better get that sammich done, first.

:les: KNUCKLE SAMMICH!!!

does a knuckle sammich have ham on it? I prefer ham, but then she'd better know that by now.

BigRedJed
12/2/2008, 11:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/luckey1313/hams.jpg