PDA

View Full Version : Me vs a Horn

Veritas
11/30/2008, 11:56 PM
So my Facebook status reads as follows:

Chris is stoked to see OU headed to the Big XII Championship. I can hear the Horns whining all the way up here.
I get this response from this female whorn I know:

Uh, did hear Bob Stoops and his whiney bitch plea for OU to go to the Championships? Disgusting. Mack's was respectful and direct. I'm bummed about Texas not making it but they're both good teams.
So I deleted this as I use Facebook professionally and try to keep it clean and such, but not before I sent an IM...the exchange is hilarious and I thought you'd all get a kick out of it.

Me: Hey, I deleted your comment because I don't want obscenity on my profile and because you may have mixed up your head coaches.

Whorn: What do you mean,,, Texas got screwed cuz that bitch Stoops got whiney.

Me: Yeah, Texas got screwed. Somebody was going to get screwed. But you're talking smack (again) without backing it up. Riddle me this: which coach did an interview during his rival's game campaigning for his team to make it?

Whorn: Wutever I dunno. Probably Stoopid.

Me: No, that was Mack Brown. Now, which coach turned down the opportunity to do an interview during his rival's game because, and I qoute, "it didn't seem right."

Whorn: Who.

Me: Stoops. So where are you getting this bit about him being a "whiney bitch." He wouldn't even talk to the press, unlike Mack.

Whorn: He ran hsi mouth in his interview.

Me: What interview? He didn't conduct any interviews until 4:00 today, after the BCS had been announced. Unless you're talking about what he said walking off the field, which was (and I'm quoting again), "There's plenty of reasons for us as there are for other people. So in the end, our argument's just stated here again today what we've done here down the stretch. It'll be what it'll be."

Whorn: Wutever. We beat OU so we should be be there.

Me: So, again, where was Stoops a "whiney bitch?"

Whorn: Dood, ur just biased cuz you like OU.

Me: You seriously need to close your dickholster, you got all kinds of stupid spraying all over the place.

Whorn: Wutever, **** off.

Me: LOL. Good luck against Utah.

soonerboomer93
12/1/2008, 11:00 AM
yeah, they're a bitter, bitter bunch

I told my horn fan nephew that Mack had been on ESPN viturally every day last week and he was shocked.