PDA

View Full Version : Great Argument!

Leroy Lizard
11/30/2008, 11:32 PM
PlanOURed on Orangebloods:

Since you seem to be a fan of the head to head competition, now that OU is out of the senario and hopefully another Big 12 South member will be a BCS bid is UT fans still wanting to use head to head to determine that BCS position...since that was such a strong argument before OU was picked. Or is the head to head argument seen its better days? I would imagine that UT fans wouldn't want to talk about head to head for that last BCS bowl.

http://texas.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=61&tid=121369919&mid=121369919&sid=902&style=2

So far, he has all the Horns stymied.

setem
11/30/2008, 11:48 PM
I was thinking this same thing earlier!

Dio
11/30/2008, 11:57 PM
Nice!

okieballin
12/1/2008, 01:15 AM
wow. what pure, concentrated self pity and crying. i understand their arguement, but they're way beyond simple complaining. they're taking whining to a epic new level.

ARW3
12/1/2008, 01:21 AM
"Texas ain't getting screwed. They got everything they deserved and then some. They NEEDED Oklahoma to beat Okie State even to have a shot at the Big 12 championship. Think about it: if OU lost, then Texas Tech would be going to the Big 12 CCG. Mack couldn't b*tch about it one bit.

Again, he NEEDED OU to win, otherwise, Texas didn't "deserve" to go.

With that in mind, why does OU's victory suddenly mean Texas "deserves" to win the Big 12 south now?"

from wearesc.com

Stoop Dawg
12/1/2008, 01:31 AM
Haha! Texas has only managed to win the Big 12 twice in 12 years while OU has managed to win 5 times. So they want to pack up and leave! That's awesome!

If we manage to win Saturday, we will have won nearly 50% of all Big 12 titles. Talk about dominance!

JLEW1818
12/1/2008, 01:33 AM
yep but texas is in the top 4, so they "have" to play a BCS bowl.... funny argument tho.

soonermeteor
12/1/2008, 01:42 AM
Nice! The horns are getting schooled! They have absolutely no answer! :texan:

hgarmorer
12/1/2008, 04:13 AM
Here's a nice little gem posted by pie-r-not square...

2. May have been discussed already, if so I apologize. But consider this. If Mizzou were in the south they would be in 5th place. I realize I am going to stir up my Missouri neighbors but oh well. Seems to me the Big 12 needs to redistribute the teams in the divisions. If nothing else, move a@m to the north. At least that would raise the level of competion in each division.

I guess this assclown has no idea of what North and South means.

Crucifax Autumn
12/1/2008, 04:23 AM
Gotta love the spelling on most of their posts. I thought We were the hillbillies!

vigilantesooner
12/1/2008, 04:56 AM
Here's a nice little gem posted by pie-r-not square...

2. May have been discussed already, if so I apologize. But consider this. If Mizzou were in the south they would be in 5th place. I realize I am going to stir up my Missouri neighbors but oh well. Seems to me the Big 12 needs to redistribute the teams in the divisions. If nothing else, move a@m to the north. At least that would raise the level of competion in each division.

I guess this assclown has no idea of what North and South means.

And how exactly does giving AtM to the North raise the level of competition up there? If that raises the level of competition they're much worse off then we thought.

The folk over there aren't exactly geniuses.

hgarmorer
12/1/2008, 05:20 AM
No kidding, if the North gets A&M then at least give the South the bugeaters back.