PDA

View Full Version : Nose Picker Stadium

StoopTroup
11/30/2008, 11:22 PM
Another thread inspired me to write about my experience in stoolwater's new football facility last night.

Here's my take....

After spending a few hours in that new festering puss hole...they will need more than a few dimes to finish what they have started. As far as I can tell...they have overbuilt the place much like Oral Roberts over built the City of Faith. Yeah the structure is there for the future...but no one can really tell what the future might bring. My vision of the future has the those skyboxes collecting dust for many years to come. They can't sellout the Season Tickets...and they definitely can't sellout those boxes.

There are parts of it that are very nice...but they still didn't cover up enough of old rustoleum to convince me it won't creep back to the surface.

It's kind of sad. Like Route 66 vs. The Turnpike sad. Yeah you built a new road and it's paid for...but now your going to need to keep charging the crap out of the folks who use it...just to keep it from falling apart.

I could go on...but there is absolutely no reason to do so.

olevetonahill
11/30/2008, 11:31 PM
Why you wanta Diss the "Step Children ? "

StoopTroup
11/30/2008, 11:38 PM
Why you wanta Diss the "Step Children ? "

I had to endure way to many of them last night.

Don't get me wrong...it was fun as hell watching their moral victory...but many of them think they have a new pickup truck. Sad thing is...the company that made the truck might not have put a Lifetime Warranty on it and later on...it's gonna be broken down sitting in an empty pasture.