PDA

View Full Version : Another Brilliant Whorns Fan Campaign

DenverSooner751
11/30/2008, 09:46 PM
Click here (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5814731&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

ruidosomike
100+ posts
11/30/08 08:09 PM
Can we change the 45-35 campaign

To one that shows the combined scores by which we beat the gooners and misery? Let's hire a plane and fly the numbers over the stadium while the two teams we beat play for the 'conference championship'. Or, let's make the campaign about the Irrelevant Bowl.

Stitch Face
11/30/2008, 10:15 PM
A little realism from hornfans:

OU has DOMINATED for a Decade

I have been furious since the BCS announcement this afternoon. Part of the reason is the royal ***-[censored] we just received, but that doesn't quite account for the depth of my anger. So I did a little introspection and general research. I didn't realize this, but since the year 2000 (including 2008) OU will have played for 7 of the 9 Big XII Football Championships. Let that sink in, 7 of 9. They have won 5 with a very likely #6 coming next weekend. In that same time frame they have also played in 3 MNC games and will likely play in a 4th this season. That folks is complete and utter domination and THAT is what really makes me sick.