PDA

View Full Version : Class vs. No Class

Indy Sooner
11/30/2008, 06:14 PM
OU & Bob Stoops = Class

Whorns & Mack = No Class

When asked if he thought about flying a plane over Austin Thursday night with a score or two attached to the back Bob said he thought about it but decided it wouldn't be very classy.

When asked if he had been provided an opportunity to come on ABC Thursday night (and presumably politick for his team) Bob indicated he had but thought it wasn't the right thing to do.

You reap what you sow...

AzianSooner
11/30/2008, 06:25 PM
I agree with the no-class whorn suck that you state in your post.

instigator
11/30/2008, 06:48 PM
Where is this information coming from?

Indy Sooner
11/30/2008, 07:05 PM
Bob's comments were from his press conference this afternoon. The rest of the information is simply stating facts.

instigator
11/30/2008, 07:15 PM
Cool. Thanks. Just found the press conference.

stoopified
11/30/2008, 07:22 PM
I think the whing had some backlash with coaches.Apparently the media,Harris drones bought into Mack's whiny spiel.Thank goodness AP is no longer in BCS.

I heard some media types saying that the computers should be removed from the BCS>Funny thing is the computers were added to the BCS because they have no hidden agenda, no bias,they simply crunch data.

swardboy
11/30/2008, 07:46 PM
We get into the BCS championship game in 2004 and the nation goes bonkers, resulting in the AP being removed from the mix. We have a good chance of getting into the BCS championship game 2009 and the nation goes bonkers, saying the computers must be removed from the mix. Just call it the OU Syndrome.

ashley
11/30/2008, 07:56 PM
I still don't think espn should have allowed that.

daddywarbucks
11/30/2008, 08:25 PM
I was totally shocked that they Brought MOOK Dirt color on the show DURING OUr game!! that's totally unacceptable to me...Hes a pissant that should have gotten his *** kicked more often in grade school..

rainiersooner
11/30/2008, 08:34 PM
It might have been good for their ratings but it was bad for the integrity of the game imo. Classless move by Brown - who I had been slowly growing to respect. Oh well, now I can go back to disliking them.