PDA

View Full Version : Smack talk for OSU

The Preach Man
11/30/2008, 10:03 AM
Im not the one to talk crap to somebody after we have won the game because I dont like the way it feels when ppl do it to me. HOWEER, every year OSU fans cant seem to leave good enough alone after getting there asses handed to them and come up with some aggy logic smack talk. I have determined that I will not be silent to these people. I cannot wait to point out to them that THE BEST TEAM THEY HAVE HAD IN THE LAST 2O YEARS IS THE 4TH BEST IN THE BIG XII SOUTH!!!!!!

That's all....

StoopTroup
11/30/2008, 10:07 AM
You fellas are a very solid 4th place team. One of the best I've ever seen.

Congratulations on another moral victory.

You were 21 points away from being undefeated on your New Home Field this Season.

Was that 84 yard runback for a safety by OU a New Stadium Record?

:D

The Preach Man
11/30/2008, 10:10 AM
funny stuff. The more I think about it I think I will take a different approach. I think I will be 'complimentary' to the OSU fans that want to talk crap. I will say things like, "Well, you guys have a lot to be proud of....This is the best team in 20 years and you have moved up the rankes in the BIG XII all the way to 4th place in the south, now you really are a Team On The Rise."

humblesooner
11/30/2008, 10:24 AM
funny stuff. The more I think about it I think I will take a different approach. I think I will be 'complimentary' to the OSU fans that want to talk crap. I will say things like, "Well, you guys have a lot to be proud of....This is the best team in 20 years and you have moved up the rankes in the BIG XII all the way to 4th place in the south, now you really are a Team On The Rise."

Actually, this is part of their plan. By finishing 4th, they can maintain their position of "Team on the Rise". If they ever finish any higher, they'll have to relinquish this title. It is part of their mantra. They are not OSU Cowboys, they are OSU Cowboys - A team on the Rise.

StoopTroup
11/30/2008, 10:26 AM
Oh yeah...words you can't say in the Stadium are "Bull****" and "sucks".

Sidenote note: If it applies to a bad call on oSu...your aggy Father will simply put his hands over his son's ears and scream it. That's OK.

So if your ever in stoolwater...remember the rules. :D

I think I may have just forgotten what I wrote...

stoopified
11/30/2008, 10:28 AM
Congratulations on finishing 2nd in last night's game.

StoopTroup
11/30/2008, 10:30 AM
Also...stuff like "Those new bathrooms where the entrance and the exit are the same door....was that done by your School of Engineering? If so...good job".

Or...

"You know...you can almost see the scoreboard replay in the reflection of the windows on those empty Club Seats in the End Zone".

They loved that stuff.

Animal Mother
11/30/2008, 10:37 AM
They aren't flipping out that much on bananapower.com as one would think. Not for Ags at least.