PDA

View Full Version : I dont care what the voters think...

soonermeteor
11/29/2008, 11:47 PM
....I am DAM proud of our team! This is EXACTLY the type of game we have lost in the past. This was just like the Texas game with the special teams breakdown and losing our linebacker. This was just like the bowl games where our defense at sometimes looks like a group of high schoolers. But this sooner team wasnt going down...not this time! Sam struck a heisman pose, the defense stood up when it counted. The emotion was there and we didnt collapse under the pressure. We came through and regardless of what happens tomorrow I have never been prouder to be a sooner!

And we didnt let them score a last second touchdown! :pop:

GrapevineSooner
11/29/2008, 11:50 PM
Our offense bailed our butts out tonight.

sendbaht
11/29/2008, 11:50 PM
I care!!!! But, I know what you mean.....Go SOONERS!!!

MichiganSooner
11/29/2008, 11:54 PM
Herbstreit said at one point, "head to head is the answer".

OK Herbie, we got beat by Texas on neutral site by 10; Texas got beat by Tech by 6; Tech got pounded by OU.

Now go one step further with head to head by bringing in the 4th good team from the South. Texas beat OSU at Texas by 4.
OU pounded OSU at OSU.

Crucifax Autumn
11/29/2008, 11:55 PM
we win! Screw all the other factors!

BoulderSooner79
11/29/2008, 11:57 PM
The was just like the UT game and this is exactly how I thought the UT should have gone - the offense (heart of the team) stand up match 'em blow for blow until they give up. Sam is unbelievable!!

BOOMER!

BoulderSooner79
11/29/2008, 11:59 PM
The was just like the UT game and this is exactly how I thought the UT should have gone - the offense (heart of the team) stand up match 'em blow for blow until they give up. Sam is unbelievable!!

BOOMER!

instigator
11/30/2008, 12:02 AM
I can not believe how good Sam is. The experts say that Colt is better because he has less talent. BS! Sam carried this team tonight! He is incredible!!

Bccajun
11/30/2008, 12:11 AM
I can not believe how good Sam is. The experts say that Colt is better because he has less talent. BS! Sam carried this team tonight! He is incredible!!

That was a Heisman statement. The Best player in the NCAA. If this does not put him on top he was robbed

SteelCitySooner
11/30/2008, 12:19 AM
Sam is the MAN!

westcoast_sooner
11/30/2008, 01:10 AM
Bradford put this team on his back tonight and carried them. He said in his post-game interview, when asked about his diving attempt at the endzone, that he was just trying to give his team a spark. The offense had been playing well, but he showed how to lead on the field with his actions, that he was willing to do whatever he could to win. Sam's play was outstanding.