PDA

View Full Version : **** you Mack Brown...**** you ABC...and **** YOU REFS!

SoonerStormchaser
11/29/2008, 10:44 PM
Mack, you are the whiniest little bitch of a coach out there. You sit there and spout bull**** about how you should get the nod cause you beat OU...totally discounting that loss to Tech.

ABC, you are a bunch of focktards for continuously calling that whiny little bitch during the game.

Refs, you suck in general (this includes at living)...thanks for that review on that obvious fumble...oh wait!

auto
11/29/2008, 10:48 PM
jesus that phone interview was a whiny biattch talking

UTsucks
11/29/2008, 10:50 PM
The REF lives in AUSTIN....... remember he was the guy TT complained big time about last year.

salth2o
11/29/2008, 10:57 PM
I wish ABC would get UT's http://images.dmusic.com/v7/emoticons/rooster.gif out of their mouth.

Since71ASooner4Life
11/29/2008, 10:58 PM
He can whine all he wants but it aint gonna work

instigator
11/29/2008, 11:01 PM
I don't blame Mack. Stoops was saying the same stuff for us. I am pissed that during the OU/OSU game, a good game, they call and let Mack have a national stage. Let's focus on this game now. He had hist national stage on Thursday.

Desert Sapper
11/29/2008, 11:04 PM
I like the way that pansy always cries about 'the kids', like he's some charity fundraiser feeding homeless kids in South America. His 'kids' lost on the field to Texas Tech, which OUr 'kids' beat the **** out of. Funny how now the big twist is 'neutral field', like games should count more when they are played on a neutral field. He's only hyping the neutral turf thing, because he lost away. If his 'kids' did 'everything they were supposed to', they'd be undefeated right now.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/29/2008, 11:08 PM
:pop:

SoonerStormchaser
11/29/2008, 11:11 PM
I cannot believe the refs didn't flag that ****er who dove for Box's knees!

soonerboy_odanorth
11/29/2008, 11:13 PM

soonerboy_odanorth
11/29/2008, 11:16 PM

SoonerStormchaser
11/29/2008, 11:18 PM
I can't watch this anymore.
The refs are pathetic...
Mack Brown and ABC are doing everything to suck the voters' collective you-know-whats to get Texas into the title game...
Our D is returning to their ****ty selves...

And Stoops would do better playing the cheerleaders on kickoff coverage...

I can't watch this game anymore. Goodnight all. And to tell you the truth, I won't be too upset if we lose...cause it will shut those whiny Whorn mother****ers up!

jage
11/29/2008, 11:19 PM
Wow, you call yourself an OU fan?? Go to bed then, but I'm going to root for this team to the end, win or lose! We're winning for crying out loud!

Tulsa_Fireman
11/29/2008, 11:54 PM
The refs are pathetic...

Just now checkin' the boards, but am I the only one that saw the 10 yards for the block in the back never assessed on Oklahoma State?

SoonerBacker
11/29/2008, 11:59 PM
I'll take Coach Stoops' approach ANY day! They stick a microphone in his face and ask him who he thinks should go to the CCG. "You're not gonna drag me into that." Stoops says that we made our argument on the field and it is now in the hands of others. He can live with whatever they decide.

Given the chance, he did not go whining to the national media.

Stoops = Class

Mack - Panty Waste

MrKurt
11/30/2008, 12:01 AM
Just now checkin' the boards, but am I the only one that saw the 10 yards for the block in the back never assessed on Oklahoma State?That one took me a second, but the penalty was assessed from the spot of the foul, which happened about .2 yards from the first down marker. It sorta sucked, because it looked like OU had him stopped.

SoonerBacker
11/30/2008, 12:01 AM
I'll take Coach Stoops' approach ANY day! They stick a microphone in his face and ask him who he thinks should go to the CCG. "You're not gonna drag me into that." Stoops says that we made our argument on the field and it is now in the hands of others. He can live with whatever they decide.

Stoops = Class

Mack - Panty Waste

SoonerBacker
11/30/2008, 12:02 AM

Stoops = Class

Mack - Panty Waste

mfosterftw
11/30/2008, 12:02 AM
Just now checkin' the boards, but am I the only one that saw the 10 yards for the block in the back never assessed on Oklahoma State?

Assessed from the spot of the foul... made 4th and inches into 3rd and ten...

amlah6
11/30/2008, 12:10 AM
Was this the first time a Pac-10 crew has been the officials at a Big XII game?

SoonerBorn
11/30/2008, 12:15 AM
I am pissed that during the OU/OSU game, a good game, they call and let Mack have a national stage.

And, if they're going to do it, why not call Leach and give him equal air time?

Partial Qualifier
11/30/2008, 12:15 AM

Stoops = Class

Mack - Panty Waste

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2008, 12:18 AM
I actually thought the refs did okay for the most part.... And then they blew that obvious fumble call !!! And no buzz from the replay booth or is that just not reviewable ? And they had the perfect camera angle to show the fumble and there is the umpire lined up with the camera - how did he not see that?? Geez.

Hot Rod
11/30/2008, 12:19 AM
I'll have to agree with two of the last posts! :)

SteelCitySooner
11/30/2008, 12:22 AM
Mark May can kiss my white ***

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2008, 12:58 AM
I actually thought ABC would be pushing OU's case a little to drum up interest in tonight's game - I mean if it is already decided UT is going, why watch? I was shocked they let Herbstreit lobby shamelessly for the horns. And then call Brown during the game? In a political race (which the BCS is unfortunately), they would have been required to give equal air time to Leach and some OU homer to fill in for Bob. At least the computers won't give a ****.

olevetonahill
11/30/2008, 01:08 AM
I can't watch this anymore.
The refs are pathetic...
Mack Brown and ABC are doing everything to suck the voters' collective you-know-whats to get Texas into the title game...
Our D is returning to their ****ty selves...

And Stoops would do better playing the cheerleaders on kickoff coverage...

I can't watch this game anymore. Goodnight all. And to tell you the truth, I won't be too upset if we lose...cause it will shut those whiny Whorn mother****ers up!

I oughta Neg you .

Soonerman08
11/30/2008, 01:11 AM
I actually thought the refs did okay for the most part.... And then they blew that obvious fumble call !!! And no buzz from the replay booth or is that just not reviewable ? And they had the perfect camera angle to show the fumble and there is the umpire lined up with the camera - how did he not see that?? Geez.

Hahahaha, the chop block on Box that was never called. The uncatchable ball out of bounds that was ruled pass interference against Harris. The fumble still miffs me, that obvious call gave a TD to Poke State which should have never happened! :mad:

Soonerman08
11/30/2008, 01:13 AM

Hahahaha, the chop block on Box that was never called. The uncatchable ball out of bounds that was ruled pass interference against Harris. The fumble still miffs me, that obvious call gave a TD to Poke State which should have never happened! :mad:

noobalicious
11/30/2008, 01:16 AM
I can't believe ABC was pimping Texas that much. Stoops has been saying "I'm not going to be an a-hole and argue for my team". Mack gets on DURING THE MIDDLE OF OUR GAME AND ARGUES HIS CASE. Not only that but he's been at it all week.

The worst part is all these idiots on ESPN are taking it hook line and sinker. Not one person said OU deserved this over UT on ESPN. How is that possible????

Flagstaffsooner
11/30/2008, 01:22 AM
Mack Brown is a urinal in a small town bus station. He's full of transient ****.

weldonmbc
11/30/2008, 01:23 AM
hy is this debate only about OU/Texas? Why does everyone give the SEC a free pass? We should get a OU Texas rematch in the National Championship Game because they are clearly the best two teams in college football. It seems that everyone is fine with giving the SEC an automatic berth in the game even if Florida wins. Let's include Florida in the debate. Let's examine their body of work with that of Oklahoma and Texas. Even if they beat an undefeated Alabama team, they have still have not done as much as either OU or Texas. Why aren't more people challenging this line of thinking? Let's unite to confront the message that the talking heads in the sports media world are trying to cram down our throats again!

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42171767889

Stinky
11/30/2008, 01:25 AM
You sit there and spout bull**** about how you should get the nod cause you beat OU...

odd. Texas should not get the nod for that very reason, right? :D :D

you cant be serious.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/30/2008, 01:27 AM
As I said to Mr. Gal at the time, and he agreed, if shoes were on other feet and UT was playing this game and ESPN had Stoops on the phone, the wailing and moaning outa Austin would interfere with flight patterns.

Low class = ESPN and Mack Brown :mad:

And one for Jacie: Texas = crybabies :D

blackbeauty02
11/30/2008, 01:30 AM

yea there is no way you could miss that. Definately let it slide to help the cowboys out. proof that refs have an agenda

jwlynn64
11/30/2008, 01:32 AM
odd. Texas should not get the nod for that very reason, right? :D :D

you cant be serious.

May be hard for you to believe but in the case of a three way tie, you cannot use head-to-head to determine the winner. That is what makes it a three way tie. You have to look at other factors.

vigilantesooner
11/30/2008, 01:33 AM
Getting on in the middle of OUR game was a banner showing of how little class Mack Brown has, he would lick balls if that meant getting to the national championship, he has no shame at all.

TopDawg
11/30/2008, 01:34 AM
May be hard for you to believe but in the case of a three way tie, you cannot use head-to-head to determine the winner. That is what makes it a three way tie. You have to look at other factors.

Technically, in a three way tie you sometimes can use head-to-head to determine the winner.

Just not in this case. You HAVE to go with style points. Texas wants you to go with style points to eliminate Texas Tech from the discussion, then they want you to immediately forget about style points.

jwlynn64
11/30/2008, 01:38 AM
true but I think that you knew I was referring to this particular situation. I realized this as I hit the submit button but figured most people would let it slide. Thanks for confirming my worst fears! ;)

TopDawg
11/30/2008, 01:40 AM
Heh. I just wanted a segue into my point.

:D

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2008, 01:44 AM
Well, StormChaser, if you really gave up you missed a heck of performance by Sam and crew. Sorry, it just won't be the same on Tivo :P

josh09
11/30/2008, 01:44 AM
Mack, you are the whiniest little bitch of a coach out there. You sit there and spout bull**** about how you should get the nod cause you beat OU...totally discounting that loss to Tech.

ABC, you are a bunch of focktards for continuously calling that whiny little bitch during the game.

Refs, you suck in general (this includes at living)...thanks for that review on that obvious fumble...oh wait!

Thank you for reading my mind word for word :D

TopDawg
11/30/2008, 01:47 AM
Hahahaha, the chop block on Box that was never called.

The way I understand it, the defender has to be engaged with another blocker when the chop block occurs in order for it to be illegal. I think there might be something about it coming from behind too. In either case, the chop block...while dirty...seemed to be legal.

The uncatchable ball out of bounds that was ruled pass interference against Harris.

That was just a dumb play by Harris. If the ball was uncatchable, there's no reason to deliver the hit. That was stupid. On the live shot it looked uncatchable, but on seeing the endzone (or wire?) replay, I can see how the refs didn't rule it uncatchable.

dolemitesooner
11/30/2008, 01:49 AM
You really are pathetic.

Every call except the fumble which we recovered was a good call.

People who bitch about refs are ****ing dumb.

Even in the Oregon game ou could have done things to win.

Refs don't control the game as a whole.

We were leading and you quit watching saying you hope we lose.

Your dead to me

Tulsa_Fireman
11/30/2008, 01:50 AM
The way I understand it, the defender has to be engaged with another blocker when the chop block occurs in order for it to be illegal. I think there might be something about it coming from behind too. In either case, the chop block...while dirty...seemed to be legal.

For a chop block, yes. For an illegal crackback, no.

freshchris05
11/30/2008, 01:52 AM
i liked what harris did.. you gotta push it sometimes... i understand the penalties can screw up the flow of things but its nice to see some attitude out there in a day and age where hitting the qb gets you a time out and no recess...

am i the only one who likes harris' bully mindset when he's out there?

olevetonahill
11/30/2008, 01:53 AM

If ya think about It ONLY gave em 4 points Net .:P

freshchris05
11/30/2008, 01:53 AM
ps... this thread smells like stillwater

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2008, 01:57 AM
The block on Box was legal, but it's the kind players hate and can result in payback. But it's hard to tell intent and normally those blocks are done at thigh level and not knee level and that could be what was intended. Unfortunate for Box. I think the flag on Nic was ticky-tack, but Nic should not have given the ref a reason the throw the flag. I really thought the refs were doing okay and then they blew that fumble which was inexcusable. OU may have put the game out of reach on that turnover and which could even have effected tomorrow's poll.

Flagstaffsooner
11/30/2008, 01:58 AM
Getting on in the middle of OUR game was a banner showing of how little class Mack Brown has, he would lick balls if that meant getting to the national championship, he has no shame at all.Mack Brown has been licking balls for years. His mouth was so full of Chrissy that it wasnt evern funny.

TopDawg
11/30/2008, 02:00 AM
Ahhh...yeah. Crackback. That's different. I'ts still kinda tricky. This seems to be the rule that addresses is:

Rule 9-1-2-e

e . Blocking below the waist is permitted except as follows (A.R. 9-1-2-IV-XI):

1 . Offensive players at the snap positioned more than seven yards in
any direction from the middle lineman of the offensive formation or
in motion at the snap are prohibited from blocking below the waist
toward the original position of the ball in or behind the neutral zone
and within 10 yards beyond the neutral zone.
The following formation sets are legal, and the players are not restricted
by Rule 9-1-2-e when blocking toward the ball:
( a ) An offensive end positioned less than two yards from the legal
clipping zone.
( b ) A wing back positioned one yard to the outside of an end who
is flexed no more than one yard from the legal clipping zone.
( c ) A slot back positioned no more than one yard outside the legal
clipping zone and inside an end who is one yard outside the slot
b a c k .

Here is a diagram of when it's legal and when it's not. (http://www.eaifo2.org/files_pdf/NcaaBBW2004.pdf) I'd have to see the play again to know for sure. Suffice it to say that it doesn't seem like an "automatic" call.

SoonerStormchaser
11/30/2008, 10:05 AM
Thread over.