PDA

View Full Version : The Weauxf Gods...

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2008, 05:14 PM
are striking us down.

It's all over!! They watched the proceedings over the last week and notice that Sooner fans dismissed Baylor's chances of winning. So they let us have everything else. Missouri wins. Cincy wins. UTEP loses. It was all part of their plan.

Just like when we played Boise St. and West Virginia, we are now paying. As long as the weauxf gods are watching, we will always pay.

achiro
11/29/2008, 05:24 PM
Mizzou lost

and second, WTF are you talking about?:confused:

BoulderSooner79
11/29/2008, 05:27 PM
I have urged respect for Baylor all week and called out to all Sooner fans in the Lubbock area to buy up the Baylor tickets and show up with cowbells. I suggested we let up in the 2nd half last week so TT could leave with a sliver of dignity and I got negged for it :P Point being, some of us showed Baylor respect and the Weauxf gods should let us off the hook in the second half ;)

If not, it's still a blast to beat to beat okie lite any day of the week.

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2008, 05:31 PM
Not enough. There just wasn't enough. It is just like the movie 300. We had 300 fans who tried to take Baylor seriously. But it wasn't enough.

Yes, Missouri lost. Typos don't matter to the weauxf gods.

SteelCitySooner
11/29/2008, 05:34 PM
alright I'll ask. what the hell is a weauxf god?

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2008, 05:48 PM
It used to be woof god. Back in the old usenet days, a woof god was one who struck down the teams of fans who "woofed" it up too much before the game. When LSU got in the mix, they were called "weauxf" gods.

We took the win against Boise St as a given. We were struck down.
We considered West Virginia's chances against us slim because of their one-dimensional offense. We were struck down.

The way that the weauxf gods toyed with us this week is pretty remarkable, even by their standards. Well played.

BoulderSooner79
11/29/2008, 06:02 PM
Good one, weauxf god - bite Crabtree in the ankle and take him out of the game. Cute, you sprained some fingers on Harrell's left hand so he is likely to fumble at some point. Enough, uncle, white flag - you have my respect.

Sirus
11/29/2008, 06:18 PM
Don't worry guys. I just sacrificed my beer to the gods. Everything will be righted.

BoulderSooner79
11/29/2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks Sirus, it was worth your beer to me. :)

I just poured one out myself in the name of group sacrifice.

AlbqSooner
11/29/2008, 06:53 PM
I have NEVER poured a beer out!!
Screw the woof or weauxf or wtf gods.
Everything is in place.
Just WIN Sooners.
And do NOT let up on those aggots!!

Kels
11/29/2008, 06:59 PM
Our players make their own destiny on the field. We win a tough, physical game in Stillwater by 17.

BTW, Sooner Magic is proprietary.

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2008, 07:10 PM
Our players owe their own destiny to the weauxf gods. We might win a tough, physical game in Stillwater but barely.

Fixed it.

SoonerBacker
11/29/2008, 07:23 PM
I certainly learned MY lesson tonight! No more messing with the gods! Respect all, and realize that on any given day/night, any team can beat any other team.

I am sacrificing a beer for tonight's game in stoolwater to make up for my failings.

vigilantesooner
11/29/2008, 07:27 PM
I'm guilty of taking Boise and WV lightly, but I never took Baylor lightly, not after comparing their recent games with Tech's. If anything I think we'd get the weauxf smackdown over OSU, not many people taking OSU seriously.

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2008, 07:28 PM
That's more like it. But go ahead and sacrifice a Keystone or Mickey's Big Mouth. In controlled experiments, it was found that the weauxf gods are unable to distinguish between the quality of beers. As long as they hear the fizzing and see the foaming, it's all good.

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2008, 07:29 PM
If anything I think we'd get the weauxf smackdown over OSU, not many people taking OSU seriously.

The weauxf gods do a scan of the fan forum's database and count instances of the word "beatdown." It's not looking good for us.

GottaHavePride
11/29/2008, 07:37 PM
I say **** you, Jobu. I do it myself.

Kels
11/29/2008, 11:55 PM
Fixed it.

Our players make their own destiny on the field. We win a tough, physical game in Stillwater by 17.

Nope, I had it right the first time.

2k2 c5
11/30/2008, 10:43 AM
It used to be woof god. Back in the old usenet days, a woof god was one who struck down the teams of fans who "woofed" it up too much before the game. When LSU got in the mix, they were called "weauxf" gods.

I must say that as long as Les Miles lives, I will be uncomfortable with anything that has an LSU component.