PDA

View Full Version : way to go Mangino

OUHOMER
11/29/2008, 04:13 PM
beat the tigers...........:D :D :D :D :D

bluedogok
11/29/2008, 04:26 PM
That was an exciting finish of the game, four touchdowns in the last six minutes. Great win for Mangino.

OUHOMER
11/29/2008, 04:30 PM
one of the best finishes I have seen all year. besides maybe TT over texas:D

Laelaface
11/29/2008, 04:33 PM
Way to go Mangino, loved it. Chase Daniels and Missouri suck so bad. Can't wait to play them again. It was nice beating them twice last year. They thought they were so awesome. LOL I'm glad to see Chase Daniels leave, he's such an overrated player.

DrZaius
11/29/2008, 04:46 PM
Texas will lose more BCS points because of that loss as well.

Soonermagik
11/29/2008, 04:47 PM
Texas will lose more BCS points because of that loss as well.

+1 this hurts Texas even more in the BCS. However, none of it matters if we don't take care of business tonight.

vigilantesooner
11/29/2008, 05:02 PM
+1 this hurts Texas even more in the BCS. However, none of it matters if we don't take care of business tonight.

If Tech blows it we can kiss our NC hopes goodbye too.

badger
11/29/2008, 05:06 PM
If Tech blows it we can kiss our NC hopes goodbye too.

Tee hee. I can imagine Gameday crew now...

Kirk: Well Texas Texas Texas, I love Texas. That OU win over Tech is meaningless now.

Fowler: Wait a sec... so Texas lost to a crappy opponent in Tech?

Kirk: ...

Fowler: ...

Corso: USC! USC!

landrun
11/29/2008, 07:02 PM
Kansas beating Mizzou and Nebraska beating CU both hurt Tejas sos and improve ours even more. Plus Cinci won the Big East outright today.

It has been a great weekend for OU football. When we finish off OSU tonight, we've received about all we could ask for.

Widescreen
11/29/2008, 07:13 PM
I'm just not as optimistic about the voters as I have been. It seems that everyone in the nation has bought into the whole "UT beat OU head-to-head" thing. I'm hoping it's just the talking heads that think that way. The announcers during the UF/FSU game went off on the whole "how can OU be ranked ahead of UT after what happened on Oct 11?" Seemed to be consensus in their booth.

Knippz
11/29/2008, 07:16 PM
Tee hee. I can imagine Gameday crew now...

Kirk: Well Texas Texas Texas, I love Texas. That OU win over Tech is meaningless now.

Fowler: Wait a sec... so Texas lost to a crappy opponent in Tech?

Kirk: ...

Fowler: ...

Corso: USC! USC!

Imagine? Apparently you were watching...

OUHOMER
11/29/2008, 07:17 PM
I'm just not as optimistic about the voters as I have been. It seems that everyone in the nation has bought into the whole "UT beat OU head-to-head" thing. I'm hoping it's just the talking heads that think that way. The announcers during the UF/FSU game went off on the whole "how can OU be ranked ahead of UT after what happened on Oct 11?" Seemed to be consensus in their booth.

I am hoping the voters are tired of the talking heads. Seems most coaches don't like the media( with the exception of Mack Brown). None the less we must be impressive tonight

tulsaoilerfan
11/29/2008, 08:04 PM
Gotta hand it to Mangino, he has done a helluva job at a job that i thought you couldn't succeed at