PDA

View Full Version : Almost 6 months gone by and still nothing

tulsaoilerfan
11/29/2008, 01:48 PM
No persons of interest, no arrests, no more media coverage; it's been almost 6 months since Taylor Paschal-Placker and Skyla Whitaker were found shot to death on a rural road only about 5 miles from my house; folks, this story HAS to keep going on to help bring the killer or killers to justice; here is a link to a reward page set up by the OSBI; NEVER ALLOW THIS STORY TO FADE AWAY. Thank u.

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Reward_For_Weleetka_Murders.html

John

OUHOMER
11/29/2008, 02:17 PM
bump. Amazing nothing has come of this

olevetonahill
11/29/2008, 04:00 PM
Hey Bro Can you find a Direct Link to Doante to the Reward ?

Okla-homey
11/29/2008, 06:53 PM
At this stage, it would appear we're going to have to get a break, like a rat or a jailhouse stoolie. The thing is, somebody knows something about this. They just have to be enticed into coming forward.

Hopefully that someone will get busted on an unrelated offense, and make a deal. I'll tell you what though. Working against such a development is the filthy animal(s) who killed those precious little girls in cold blood is a flippin monster and an informant might be worried about watching his or her back for a very long time after talking.

What do you guys think happened? I figure it was narc related and those little girls wandered up on something the perp(s) didn't want them telling anyone about so they killed them execution-style.

Kels
11/29/2008, 07:06 PM
Rural area, right? Do you think there were any meth labs around?

Definitely sound drug related.

Turd_Ferguson
11/29/2008, 07:33 PM
My thoughts egzackly. Member that OHP that was killed down around Lawton by the guy and his mobile meth lab. I've thought since day one, that these poor little girls stumbled across the same thing.:(

tulsaoilerfan
11/29/2008, 08:00 PM
Folks, there has been so much gossip, rumor, and just outright speculation about these murders that i couldn't even tell you what i think; however, IMO, the whole thing has been fishy from the beginning

tulsaoilerfan
11/29/2008, 08:01 PM
Hey Bro Can you find a Direct Link to Doante to the Reward ?

Vet, i'm not aware of any direct link for the reward; i know at one time there was a fund for the families at a Weleetka bank, but i haven't seen anything where people can donate to a reward fund; if i find one i will sure post it